New sport touring blog

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bama FJR

Reaction score
I've been a FJR owner for 10 years. Over those years, I've traveled many places. Health issues over the past few years have kept me sidelined but I'm finally back in the saddle. I love to read about people's trips and adventures, so I've decided to combine by passion for photography/videography and sport touring into a blog and post about the trips I'm finally able to take again. If you have some free time, I would appreciate it if you could stop by, take a look, and leave a comment. Thanks!

https://sportouringusa.wordpress.com/

Bama sooo many parts of your article rang true for me. Being a southerner as well even the reference to go to Sky City put a grin on my face. I started riding a little later in life as my father wouldn't purchase any motorized toys for us, he always said "kids have more than enough energy you don't need a motorized toy" phooey.My first bike was a Honda as well although a little bigger and used still a small JDM style and a great bike. I to after a long hiatus from riding also returned with the purchase of a V Star 1100 after fulfilling my responsibility's of raising two children and providing for my family. I look forward to reading more of your adventures and have bookmarked your blog. Oh yea great choice of FJR's the blue ones are the best ones lol.

Latest posts