Newest Aft defense system installed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would rather rear mounted paintball guns. The spray nozzles would coat your backside with over spray from wind turbulence
That won't stop em it'll only piss them off.

I like the idea of tagging them with paintballs to let other motorists know "here's an A..hole".

To get rid of them I think you need an oil sprayer tht covers the windshield and road, so they spin out like they used to in all those old movies.

Believe me, I've fantasized about that very thing, but realIze that the effect of spraying the road with anything would have consequences for others beside the intended target, kinda like jamming your brakes on when being tailgated, there might be another biker behind that guy, who gets crashed into by the guy behind him.

Not preaching, but I would feel really bad, if I ever hurt someone who wasn't even part of the conflict I was in.

Well I just got through reading the WHOLE thread. The idea had me ROTFLMAO!! The positions and speeches ranged from high-horse to knuckle-dragger. DC, I congratulate you on finding the perfect place between mad scientist and responsible citizen.

Yeah, hydrofluoric acid would probably not be a wise choice of fluids. (leaks in the driveway would cause a whole new level of issues)

Last edited by a moderator:
I commend your idea! I love it! When I lived in Houston and had to deal with the same type of traffic I used to carry a small spray bottle with brake fluid in it. Now that I'm grown up, and *cough* more mature, I don't think I'd do that again, but I have been know to kick in a few car doors.

BTW I was kicked out of Anger Management classes for being too aggressive. Now just just say I have PTSD and leave me alone.

I commend your idea! I love it! When I lived in Houston and had to deal with the same type of traffic I used to carry a small spray bottle with brake fluid in it. Now that I'm grown up, and *cough* more mature, I don't think I'd do that again, but I have been know to kick in a few car doors.

BTW I was kicked out of Anger Management classes for being too aggressive. Now just just say I have PTSD and leave me alone.
Be careful kicking cars- you never know when the driver will be more nuts than you are, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTXLuu7_0Y&sns=em

Well I just got through reading the WHOLE thread. The idea had me ROTFLMAO!! The positions and speeches ranged from high-horse to knuckle-dragger. DC, I congratulate you on finding the perfect place between mad scientist and responsible citizen.

Yeah, hydrofluoric acid would probably not be a wise choice of fluids. (leaks in the driveway would cause a whole new level of issues)
I still get a kick out of the reactions to this post- glad you enjoyed it. This device has now become a daily test of self control for me. I get more satisfaction out of knowing what I could do, than if I did do it, and started a whole shit show of bad consequence.

I would like to adapt it into a two tank system with two different fluids that would make smoke/fog when mixed. That would be cool.