Next EOM?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIAR! I love strawberries... just not tainted ones.

*snerk* You said "taint" *snerk*

(insert Beavis & Butthead laughing here)
*snerk* She made you say 'taint' *snerk* :blink:

Why's everyone hatin' on the strawberries?! Heck - after a few of Jim Koch's finest oat sodas, and a coupla pulls from Jagermeister's bottle of, uh, you know, shoot, it wasn't THAT bad... :unsure:

If you like the taste of turpentine with the texture of a strawberry. :yahoo: :rolleyes: :unsure: :dribble:

They weren't that bad, just didn't want to pop a whole one in your mouth and munch, that's all :blink:
I'm pretty sure Dom would agree about the popping in mouth and munching thing.

But, at least it was a high quality turpentine.

BTW, glad to see you have emerged from hibernation! Expect a call as soon as the weather breaks.

The look on his face was...priceless

It was the kind of turpentine that tasted like more (in an evil sort of way) :ph34r:

Getting ready for a riding season w/ lots o miles and will call for sure. Will be keeping a better eye on the regional ride sections also

Looking forward to EOM 09 regardless of when/where it is

GJ

Bump
Anything new?
Got my knee fixed last week.

Got a new grand daughter Sunday.

I can see the pavement on my road today.

Sent in my FJR registration.

yawn.......

:huh:
Congradulations on the Grand daughter!

I am looking to get a new seat.

Not sure if that qualifies since i don't have it yet?

Looking at a new truck to. Don't have that yet either.

Oh well! off to do some new stuff, SEE YA!

I hope it ain't this weekend cus I still can't get out my driveway on 2 wheels. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't forgot about EOM everyone. Life has thrown me a few lemons and I'm trying to get them squeezed into lemonade as fast as possible! ;)

Info will be forth coming very soon!

JW

EOM-09 is February 15th, didn't ya'll get the memo??? :)
Good, good... I'm getting some severe cabin fever.

Cabin fever in VA? :blink:

I was down in Philly for the past 2 days. Not a flake of snow anywhere, roads were clear and dry, temps up to 70 yesterday!

Then I flew home to see all the snow still stacked up in the yard (but it is melting some). My PMS is in overdrive :angry:

EOM-09 is February 15th, didn't ya'll get the memo??? :)
Sure we got it! See you Sunday in Atlanta!

I haven't forgot about EOM everyone. Life has thrown me a few lemons and I'm trying to get them squeezed into lemonade as fast as possible! ;)
Info will be forth coming very soon!

JW
Sorry to hear about the lemons, jwilly. We appreciate the effort you're putting out. As long as you eventually announce that we're going exactly where I want to go, exactly when I want to be there, we're cool. ;)

Well, I guess a little clarifiction is in order. I dropped my bike off @ the stealers this morning. I am blowing a fuse. Gone over the system more than once with a multi-meter & did visual inspection of possible culprits & cannot seem to find the problem. We even disconnected my Givi brake light completely from the system. The bike runs fine. It runs GREAT actually... it's just that one buggy fuse that happens to be connected to my brake lights.

I have a problem riding w/o brake lights... never mind the no horn & dash lights thing. So, the only riding that I've done since Christmas weekend is back & forth to buddies Violione & Scoops for diagnostic testing.

So, I'm hoping to have my bike back for this ride on Feb 15!

You dig?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.