Not a NASCAR fan...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guyz recall any temper tantrums outta that cute chickiepoo? Imagine how she would be living in your house, all pissed off at YOU over something you did NOT do and you have NO ESCAPE... just sayin'....
Jeeeze!!!! I had to read the whole thread to this point before someone nailed my thoughts. (I'm not allowed to look at camel toe, or to blow up the pic to look for camel toe, or . . . ) Good on you Don. Shows me that not everyone ignores reality in this time of Tiger scoring too much strange tang and getting busted badly (and predictably) for it. Moral of many stories: you PAY (and pay and pay and pay) for playing with that kinda fire. :dribble:

Yeh, she can drive a race car and she looks pretty good in photos when she's not in a driver's suit, but after about ten seconds of listening to her talk, you'll realize she's a whiney lil' b-itch. My two pence worth!

I am truly and deeply in love. I have just told the wife that if there is some disturbance in the space/time continuum, or some suspension from the hard reality of statistics, not to mention good taste, if Danica were to present herself by my bedside and asked to sample the delights of Madjack, I could not, in good conscience, deny her. I can still hear Mrs. Madjack now, in the other room, laughing her ass off. I must say, I feel a little offended.
My wife and I call this "The Free List." Deal is, y'know, with about 10 celebs or so: if you can get it, hit it. No harm, no foul, no continuum qualifications necessary.

(With the passing of Heath Ledger, Mrs. Zip has only 9 left.)

Rules: Free List disqualifies anyone in the neighborhood, at the office, anyone you could possibly hit it with. (In this space/time continuum.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would do her............. anywhere..................anytime..................just give me time for my blue pill. I'd want a full 4 hours worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
and I am sure that is JUST what hot looking young ladies like Danica lay awake at night dreamin' about...

:eek: