Not Making It This Year Stuck In Colorado

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR1300Mark

Reaction score
I put it on the schedule and then I went and rode to California in July. I wanted to ride from Virginia Beach to San Fransisco on 2 lane roads. The trip out was great. I left the bike in CA and flew home to work. I thought I'd get back and make the trip to Nafo on the way home. I would have qualified for the longest ride. But I got delayed getting back to CA. And now that I am on the way home, I got stuck in Colorado - they have really nice roads and I'm here for a week riding my butt off. I'll have photos and stories when I get home. Officer Moody in TX was quite nice - no jail and a great photo. Then there were the twins in UT. I think they were trying to pick me up, but maybe not. Veta, and Vel - the Velvetta twins. Their words not mine. They were celebrating their 84th birthday at Reed's Drive In.

Have a great time without me.

Mark

And now that I am on the way home, I got stuck in Colorado - they have really nice roads and I'm here for a week riding my butt off.
I got lost in your post -- not a stretch for my simple mind. Are you stuck in Colorado, as in busted bike/need assistance, or did you just decide to dawdle a little in Colorado voluntarily?

And now that I am on the way home, I got stuck in Colorado - they have really nice roads and I'm here for a week riding my butt off.
I got lost in your post -- not a stretch for my simple mind. Are you stuck in Colorado, as in busted bike/need assistance, or did you just decide to dawdle a little in Colorado voluntarily?
Since it's Friday: Dave, may be smoking that Montrose Mota; that shit is Killah!!!

Just having too much FUN riding in Colorado.

And I know that Kansas is next - how can I jump over Kansas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord love a duck.

The rider found more fun on the road than in the destination.

Imagine that? I get it..

Not sure if you will appreciate this or not, but trust me, it's a compliment -

:fuck:

Hugs n' Kisses

TWN