November Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian FJR

Canadian FJR
Reaction score
Middle of November and 15 degrees. 500 km today with summer gloves on..........WOW!!

DSC_6108-S.jpg

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Middle of November and 15 degrees. 500 km today with summer gloves on..........WOW!!
You just described my yesterday. October was craptacular (rain/snow/cold). Unfortunately, it was just a blip on the weather map. I called it a season and parked the FJR last night for a total of 24,000 km.

But it sure was nice yesterday :D

I love it, I too went out on the bike today for a ride. 17 degrees on the 12th of November...love it!!!! :yahoo:

Great day for a ride in Ottawa... but just a blip on the radar because we are back to near zero Celsius weather as of tomorrow. :eek:hwell:

16 degrees in Freddy Beach today and I was out, tooooo! :yahoo:

LastrideNov12.12%20004-L.jpg

A lucky "over-the-shoulder" shot on the way home.

LastrideNov12.12%20008-L.jpg

Hot damn, it was a GREAT day.

When we got home, I sprayed the dust off the Feej, gave her a big gulp of Stabilizer and put her away for the winter :sadsmiley:

Good thing I have a date with Mini-Me in January :D

BC%20and%20Arizona%20September%202012%20819-L.jpg

16 degrees in Freddy Beach today and I was out, tooooo! :yahoo:

LastrideNov12.12%20004-L.jpg

A lucky "over-the-shoulder" shot on the way home.

LastrideNov12.12%20008-L.jpg

Hot damn, it was a GREAT day.

When we got home, I sprayed the dust off the Feej, gave her a big gulp of Stabilizer and put her away for the winter :sadsmiley:

BC%20and%20Arizona%20September%202012%20819-L.jpg
Nice Pics Everyone, Thank You! Uh MaryEllen, now might be as good a time as any to mention the tiny teeth marks in your tires. They're only on the tread and not on the sidewalls, both tires are holding air just fine! You wouldn't hit a puppy, would you MEM?

Scan123180000.jpg

Nice Pics Everyone, Thank You! Uh MaryEllen, now might be as good a time as any to mention the tiny teeth marks in your tires. They're only on the tread and not on the sidewalls, both tires are holding air just fine! You wouldn't hit a puppy, would you MEM?

Scan123180000.jpg
Nooooooo! But I WOULD kiss him on the nose !! :wub:

(and kick his naughty owner's ass :p )

The weatherman called for 11 degrees here today so I thought I would take a vacation day and do a quick run around the Cabot Trail.

SAM_1038.jpg

SAM_1039.jpg

SAM_1037.jpg

SAM_1035.jpg

SAM_1036.jpg

There was a fair amount of ice on roads early this morning and snow in the woods in the Highlands. I have never been around the Trail this late in the season. Things look a little weird with no leaves.

Canadian FJR

The weatherman called for 11 degrees here today so I thought I would take a vacation day and do a quick run around the Cabot Trail.

There was a fair amount of ice on roads early this morning and snow in the woods in the Highlands. I have never been around the Trail this late in the season. Things look a little weird with no leaves.

Canadian FJR
Scott, you know you're pissing me off right? :D

Had intended to visit the Trail this year, maybe next year.

Do you really have 179,000 ks on your '03? I have some serious catching up to do!!

SAM_1038.jpg

Al.

I had hopes of hitting the 180 mark this year but came up a little shy. I just put the old girl away for the winter. Time for a little winter maintence and some studded tires for the KLR.

Canadian FJR