• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Tube for gen 2 fork rebuild to seat middle bushing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFZX

Reaction score
Ive got a tube perfect fit for installing the middle bushings on gen 2. Highly polished stainless cut perfectly square by machine. I've sold my FJR had it for 15 years great bike. Wont need the tubes so anyone rebuilding their forks? I'll take $20 plus the shipping, They were a perfect fit when I rebuilt my gen 2 forks they cost me a lot more than that. I don't think the rebuild was difficult at all, so don't think you can't do this job, anyone with basic mechanical skills can do this easily. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow for two weeks so if you respond it may be awhile before You hear back from me but it will happen. Off to Colorado and Utah for some riding!

Last edited:
Bump, really no one interested? This is a highly polished stainless steel tube 12.5" long so you can put a small board over yje top and strike dead center to seat your bushings it is perfect fit. Dropped to $15.00 plus shipping.

Last edited:
FJR FAN another member sent me a private message ten hours before you asked about shipping and he posted " I'LL TAKE IT" to be fair I have to give it to him sorry but I had to make a decision.

Skooter G your address is still a problem with the post office please respond to the PM they are going to return it too me!