NW FJR Moto Road Rally - Aug 7-9, 2020

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerrySuhrstedt

Reaction score
Hey guys, if anyone's interested we have put together a rally August 7-9.  Starts in Tacoma then Poulsbo, Port Angeles, the entire Olympic Peninsula and wraps up in Olympia.  Here's the details.

Not a ton of rules or details other than every man/woman for themselves as far as motels.  This is primarily an FJR event but anyone is welcome regardless of what they are riding.

Click Here

103136609_10222489852096661_44862926912034082_o.jpg

Come ride with us for a couple great days of riding, eating, drinking and talking. Casual fun ride for FJR owners, although anyone can come. This schedule is fairly loose. We may arrive to some locations and they won't allow us to dine in... (COVID-19) so let's play things by ear and have fun!​
 ​
Anyone along the way need to communicate, my cell is: (360) 791-3311​
 ​
FRIDAY - AUG 7
11 AM - Meetup at Tacoma CycleGear​
1 PM - Lunch at Poulsbo Woodfired Pizza​
4 PM - Meet in Port Angeles Fairmont Motel​
 ​
SATURDAY - AUG 8
9 AM - Olympic Loop​
3 PM - Farrelli's Pizza Lacey WA​
 ​
SUNDAY - AUG 9
9 AM Breakfast to be determined​
11 AM Ride Home​

I think he might be saying he doesn't have an account. 

Neither do I. Never have/never will. 
Even without an account, you can still read the information.

(I don't have one either but had no problem getting information from the posted FB link)

Not for me. Not on my telephone at least. It asks for a password.  
No go on my Android phone with Chrome browser in normal mode but fine on my desktop.

With this phone configuration, you can go to the FB site and select "desktop site" and I get the same as I get on my computer.

DdWe got 60 "possibles" going on this 3 day ride.  Here's the latest update as of July 30th.

Come ride with us for a couple great days of riding, eating, drinking and talking. Casual fun ride for FJR owners, although anyone can come. This schedule is fairly loose. We may arrive to some locations and they won't allow us to dine in... (COVID-19) so let's play things by ear and have fun!

Anyone along the way need to communicate, my cell is: (360) 791-3311

FRIDAY - AUG 7
11 AM - Meetup at Tacoma CycleGear - 2501 S 38th St, Tacoma, WA 98409
KSU at 12 Noon
2 PM - Lunch at Poulsbo Woodfired Pizza
6 PM - Meet in Port Angeles Fairmont Motel
Lodging: Fairmont Motel
1137 US-101, Port Angeles, WA 98363

Booking call (206) 854-1978 - Ask for Joy - I have 8 rooms reserved but you have to call the owner and reserve your own room. This is for Friday night August 7th. Please do this ASAP.  She's giving his a super good rate of $59 for single rooms, add $10 if you have someone stay with you.

SATURDAY - AUG 8
9 AM - Olympic Loop
End of ride meet at Farrelli's Pizza Lacey WA
Lodging: LaQuinta Inn - 4704 Park Center Ave Ne, Lacey, WA, 98516 - $76 on Hotels.com right now

SUNDAY - AUG 9
Ride - Mt Rainier Loop via Packwood | Naches | Mt Rainier | End in Puyallup

------------ ROUTES ------------------

FJR RALLY AUG 7 - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1-mD7MPjxSv-XlA2deWvsjeyAaF5ShMhU&usp=sharing

FJR RALLY - AUG 8 - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=19j0-5Go7S9UfgfK6zrET1DJKQN5s5J22&usp=sharing

FJR RALLY AUG 9 - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1-D97kGNiOXZnOxXN6ai1XYtfxzb-hfCn&usp=sharing