Nylon Washers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hola fellas... who has these? I'd like to cop a few if I can.

I'm not the swag moocher for EOM, but I was just thinking that it would be appreciated if you donated a few packs to the cause.

I will have five available when I receive them. You are welcome to have them. If you need more, PM snikr. I think you need 8 to do all the bolts that go into the painted pieces. PM me with your address if you want my 5.

Thanks,

Steve

I will have five available when I receive them. You are welcome to have them. If you need more, PM snikr. I think you need 8 to do all the bolts that go into the painted pieces. PM me with your address if you want my 5.Thanks,

Steve
PM sent Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have five available when I receive them. You are welcome to have them. If you need more, PM snikr. I think you need 8 to do all the bolts that go into the painted pieces. PM me with your address if you want my 5.Thanks,

Steve
PM sent Steve
I make my own washers using a punch kit designed for just that. I usually use thin (1/16 or less) teflon.

Here's an old trick - take a milk carton or similar flat plastic and cut off a flat side. Get a piece of tubing (copper will sorta work) 3-4" long and file an edge on one end to make a punch. Now punch out a bunch of plastic discs using a piece of hardwood or an old cutting board and your new punch. To get the center hole, use a paper punch - it's about the right size. ;)
Nice one Gerauld!

I'm not the swag moocher for EOM, but I was just thinking that it would be appreciated if you donated a few packs to the cause.
When is EOM this year?? As I wasn't going I didn't pay attention to when it was. If I had enough time I could make up some.

Tom