Oct. 11th; Toy Run in Marion, Ohio

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED

Reaction score
Marion Area Harley Riders Association is holding their annual toy run, Saturday, October 11th. Sign in's are between 10-11am at the Shovel Restaurant in Marion. Fees are the following; Single Rider...$10. 2-up...$15.

2-4 wheels and non harley riders are all welcome!

This event benefits the Christmas Clearinghouse and the Kim Bostwick Cancer Fund. Hog Roast afterwards.

The weather is going to be great, it promises to be a great ride, so come on out! :yahoo:

For more information, contact Darryl of the Marion Area Harley Riders Association @ 740-225-5251

This is the correct place for this post. That said...are you going on this ride on an FJR?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the correct place for this post. That said...are you going on this ride on an FJR?

Yes, I am.

The Marion Area Harley Riders organization is a club, not a gang like the Outlaws or Hells Angels. They are looking to have anyone and everyone to come out for the event!

Yes, I am.

The Marion Area Harley Riders organization is a club, not a gang like the Outlaws or Hells Angels. They are looking to have anyone and everyone to come out for the event!
I was not saying that they are a gang...I used to ride a Harley in the 70's, without being in the Hells Angels. You may want to have some ear plugs on hand

Marion Area Harley Riders Association is holding their annual toy run, Saturday, October 11th. Sign in's are between 10-11am at the Shovel Restaurant in Marion. Fees are the following; Single Rider...$10. 2-up...$15.
2-4 wheels and non harley riders are all welcome!

This event benefits the Christmas Clearinghouse and the Kim Bostwick Cancer Fund. Hog Roast afterwards.

The weather is going to be great, it promises to be a great ride, so come on out! :yahoo:

For more information, contact Darryl of the Marion Area Harley Riders Association @ 740-225-5251
It was a great turn out. Over 150 bikes. Heres a snap shot of me.

https://www.marionstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ga...arams=Itemnr=30