Official FJR Forum Owners of Dual Sports Event over Thursday May 1, through Sunday, May 4 of 2014!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Official FJR Forum Owners of Dual Sports Event over Thursday May 1, through Sunday, May 4 of 2014!

Moab Valley RV Resort
1773 N. Hwy 191
Moab, UT 84532
435-259-4469
Web: www.moabvalleyrv.com

Guest Information:
Donald Stanley
2153 E. Kempton Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85225
USA

Thank you so much for making a reservation to stay with us! We look forward to
your visit and hope we can make your stay a memorable one. Moab is a fantastic
destination and everyone here appreciates your choice to visit our park.

This email is to confirm your reservation with us.

The details of the reservation are below, as well as any charges and/or deposits
to your account.

Please contact us as soon as possible if any corrections are necessary. We can
be reached by calling 435-259-4469.

Thank You!

Confirmation #: MV949105
Reservation made on: Mon, Oct 14, 2013
Site Type: Cottage

First Night: Thu, May 1, 2014
Check In: 4:00 PM

Last Night: Sat, May 3, 2014
Check Out: 11:00 AM (on Sun, May 4, 2014)

Type : Normal
Rates based on:
2 # Guests

Deposit Paid: $90.88
Balance Due: $204.48

Your CANCELLATION DATE is: April 28, 2014 prior to noon.

EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD INFORMATION TO BE AWARE OF:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK-IN:
- Cabin check-in is not until 4:00 PM, despite check-in time stated above if a
cabin has been reserved. We like a little time to clean the cabin and make it
perfect for your stay.

CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations ought to be made 3 days (prior to noon) prior to arrival. For
example, if you plan to arrive on the 16th, you ought to cancel prior to noon on
the 13th to avoid unnecessary loss of the full deposit.
- Cancellations past this deadline will be charged a 1 night non-refundable fee.

- Cancellations prior to the deadline will be refunded the deposit less a $10
fee, per site reserved.
- Special events and holidays have a 30 day cancellation date.
- 1/2 Marathon 2014: Feb 14th, prior to noon
- Jeep Safari 2014: Mar 10th, prior to noon
- Car Show 2014: Mar 24th, prior to noon
- Memorial Day 2014: Apr 23rd, prior to noon
- Thelma & Louise 2014: May 23rd, prior to noon
- Labor Day 2014: July 29th, prior to noon
- Century Tour 2014: Sept 5th,, prior to noon
- Other 1/2 & UEA 2014: Oct 3rd, prior to noon
- Ho-Down 2014: Oct 10th, prior to noon
- Click https://www.moabvalleyrv.com/Reservations.html to determine if your dates
are considered to be part of an event/holiday.

SITE ASSIGNMENTS:
- We unfortunately do not take requests for sites.
- A reservation guarantees a site, but not a specific site number or location.

DEPOSIT/BALANCE DUE:
- Deposit amount is based on information provided upon reservation.
- Balance due may change upon check-in due to changes in reservation information
or status.

PETS:
- Pets are welcome on full hook-up RV sites only.
- Pets are unfortunately not permitted in Cabins or Tent sites in consideration
of noise and future guests' pet allergies.

CAMPFIRES
- We do not have fire rings and are not permitted to have wood campfires due to
the Matheson Wetlands Preserve that borders our property.

Fins and Things Trail is definitely gnarly, I will absolutely ride it with you two mooks but it is definitely a butthole clencher! That bump at the 30 second mark in the video will totally make you or break you, the rest of the trail is riding a red slick rock marble like surface with a 30' to 100' drop off on either side! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Will there be official T-shirts?

Brother Russ, I sure hope you can make this event! I'm hoping I can trick one of the Canuckistani Hosers into producing the Official FODS T-shirts, the picture of yamafitter laying flat on his back con dos Mexicanos HotRodZilla and patch308 laughing away at him would make a perfect Moab logo eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are nuts.

I hear that rushes guy is the nuttiest nutcase…if what I heard was true that it was him in a video riding a particular perilous path in a video shown on a previous iteration of Riders.

Trust me Mark, Russ is one of the very best off road riders I have ever ridden with. He made riding Mexico's Copper Canyon for 12 days look so damn easy that Tucson Joe and Papa Chuy wanted to strangle him, I just hope that he brings along his Amigo Scott T. - fjrrider from Texarkana with him, old Q-Tip rides like a god damn scared little girl eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Onion Creek Trail is just plain fun, you will be laughing inside of your helmet the entire 40 miles in and 40 miles back out. You have 22 water crossings in and 22 out, they range in depth from 3 inches to 3 feet and can be moving swiftly with the May runoff eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

PLEASE NOTE: FODS has taken off like wild! Just got off the phone with Nesha and Stephanie and there are only 2 cottages left at this time, still have cabins!

FODS Attendance List as of 2/27/14! If you're going and not on the list please contact beemerdons, also contact me for any additional information required!

Rider351
Dashbaw
Mudslide
Dr. Bob
CDuck
Gordie
Smokeball
bbolesaz
BearTrax
Marla
BeemerDonS
Seth S.
Miss Donna
Rhianna M.
Back Road Bob
HotRodZilla
huron52
Pam B.
Dr. Wing
PHX Biker
Mrs. PHX Biker
Enrique
Fred

Sounds like fun u duelers dualers!

Your date is the same as the SEO Ramble, so you'll be stealing a few of our riders but i guess there's enough to go around :)

hmmmmm I guess Bill will have to decide....For us our dance card is already filling up. It comes down to time and money.
So Tom, You and Pam are going to let this Hoser decide eh? jes' sayin' and nuff said!

SenoritaYamafittercopy_zps9b852ccd.jpg

As you can see, he still drools on the front of his shirt. Somebody should really mention that to him sometime.

Maybe after the Leaves win their next game, so he will be in a good mood and take the news better.

As you can see, he still drools on the front of his shirt. Somebody should really mention that to him sometime.
Maybe after the Leaves win their next game, so he will be in a good mood and take the news better.
That is not a drool stain, it is a poutine stain. BeemerDons is correct, you are a jackass.

Given that NHL rookie, Tomas Hertl has scored as many goals as the entire Buffalo Sabres team I will not be happy again until the 2014-15 training camp for the Sabres.

The only thing that is keeping me from being totally depressed is to see that redneck, Tim Thomas has so far laid an egg in Florida.

PS - You missed a great party that night.

I'm out for FODS 2014. I need to stay closer to home that time of year so I'll catch SE Ohio instead on that weekend.

I'm out for FODS 2014. I need to stay closer to home that time of year so I'll catch SE Ohio instead on that weekend.
Very sorry to hear that Bill, attendance list has been amended. Patch 308 and HotRodZilla will cry themselves to sleep at night, you heartless Bastard!

As stated over on the other site.... I'm also out for going to Moab. First it was Bill then it was Pam. This spring people thought I was nutz to drive to Moab for the weekend.

BUMP! FODS 2014 in Moab, Utah is 10+ weeks away, great dirt bike riding and fantastic road bike roads! JSNS!

Thursday May 1, through Sunday, May 4: If you need a bed in a Cottage for FODS 2014 at Moab Valley RV Resort please post up, Miss Donna has an event with her Grandkids and Son Seth with his Mom; we' split the costs, your share for the three nights would be $147.68. Snoring is not bad, burrito gas is lethal!