Official FJR Forum Owners of Dual Sports Event over Thursday May 1, through Sunday, May 4 of 2014!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After posting a photo of Bob Flanders on dirt yesterday, I received AZB phone calls and emails accusing me of Photoshopping that pic of Doc! So for you doubting Thomas', here's another of actual photograph of Dr. Bob riding dirt. And you unbelievers thought that this could never happen, shame on you Guys!!!

DSCF1109.jpg

One of the gayest R1200 GS Adventures in the world, owned by mi Sobrino Enrique: Que Lastima, ese!

DSCF1099.jpg

Henry's "Ricky Martin" R1200GS parked next to Fast Fred's Suzuki V-Strom: A Manly Man's Motorcycle!

DSCF1091.jpg

Everytime Senor Garza would park his "Boy George" GS Special, he would wipe it down with baby wipes!

DSCF1097.jpg

Left to Right: Muy Feo, Muy Macho y Muy Malo! Enrique, Dr. Bob and Fast Fred!

DSCF1114.jpg

Papa Chuy Viejo and Dr. Bob at Breakfast, please note the glass of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey in front of Papa!

DSCF1106.jpg

Crazey Davey Cooleyman smoking a fag, so what else is new Hombre! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

DSCF1112.jpg

I have no idea why Dashbaw is playing with himself in this photograph, however he is a Canadian eh!

DSCF1113.jpg

Breakfast with the Boys, BearTrax Barry on the left and Fred on the right.

DSCF1093.jpg

Papa Chuy Viejo's Grandfather Dave Cooley on the left and his Grandson Senor Medina on the left. JSNS!

DSCF1096.jpg

The bullshit wasn't too deep at this table, it was about three deep. REALLY! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

DSCF1104.jpg

Bob and Mary Little hosted Saturday night's Dinner and it was Fantastic: Green Chile Burgers, PLUS++!

DSCF1117.jpg

Back Road Bob doing all the work and the BMW Bums doing what they do best! Beemer Bench Racing!

DSCF1119.jpg

Mudslide Miller telling Dr. Bob: "Need to get rid of that piece of crap BMW and get a nice Yamaha FJR!

DSCF1120.jpg

We really love the Moab Valley RV resort, super relaxing campsite. Little's camping van in background!

DSCF1115.jpg

Eat to Ride, Ride to Eat! However, I do believe we AZ Beemers do a lot more eating than we do riding!

DSCF1123.jpg

Nicest thing about Enrique's GS: It will hold a sixer of Pacifico, Bohemia a sixer of Negra Modelo ese!

DSCF1103.jpg

Papa Chuy Viejo's BMW F650GS Twin in Front, Barry BearTrax F800GS in back: Gemini Bridges Traihead.

DSCF1100.jpg

Moab's so damn Majestic, truly an off roading Wonder of this World. Hope Sierra Club stays away!

DSCF1102.jpg

Weather was Incredible for us, 75F daytime and 50F nighttime; crossed those snowy peaks Saturday!

DSCF1101.jpg

Our off road riding was dry and dusty though, had not rained in weeks: So, many visor cleaning stops!

DSCF1098.jpg

Latest posts