Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So being a NAFO virgin (so to speak), are there day rides planned for when everyone gets up there or is it just kind of a free for all, do whatever you want with whoever you want wherever you want kind of thing? Y'know... a standard FJR gathering. ;)

To answer your questions.... yes, yes and yes but most important the story telling in the parking lot with alcohol after any days ride!

standard FJR gathering... just 'cause it's NAFO do you think we would change? :yahoo:

Being a NAFO virgin, you will have some initiation chores to perform, one of them will be to wash the two FJR's who have travelled the farthest. In a thong.....

FWFE

Hey Hosers, has CFR ever been held in Newfoundland? yamafitter posted this on another thread and these Newfies act like my kind of people! "Got more beer, eh?"

I can't understand Bungie since he speaks that funny Sudbury dialect. It's sort of a dumbed down version of Newfie. He is still working on his Newfie drinking though ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQadza_vlA

I can't understand Bungie since he speaks that funny Sudbury dialect. It's sort of a dumbed down version of Newfie. He is still working on his Newfie drinking though ...
You need to come up here for a night out drinking with me at the Coulson. Lets just say, that guy in the video was taught to drink by his gf.

You need to come up here for a night out drinking with me at the Coulson. Lets just say, that guy in the video was taught to drink by his gf.
Sounds like a plan, eh! I tried to do an FJR Forum Search for all of the CFR's and the Provinces they were held in, but I struck out.

I did find this really humorous thread from last year though! https://www.fjrforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=139323

IMG0554-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sort of a public service message..... every where you go in B.C. you have to pay for your gas before you can pump it. Credit cards would work but sometimes in the out laying areas they don't have credit card ready gas pumps.

I actually did forget about this rule but I was just reminded from another motorcycle site.

Handguns are passé and only for those who think they are still in the Old Wild West. For dealing with some slowpoke in the passing lane of the 401 I much prefer my mounted laser cannon.

Handguns are passé and only for those who think they are still in the Old Wild West. For dealing with some slowpoke in the passing lane of the 401 I much prefer my mounted laser cannon.
That thing must have one hell'uva duty cycle!

Okay, I recently joined this forum since I bought a new to me 2011 FJR so might as well go wild and attend the rally too. Registered tonight and tomorrow night will get a room. One more comment, the wife is joining me since I told her this sounds like a nice friendly event. I showed her some of the humor on this thread and she thinks it will be fun (I should add that she is a school teacher so thinks childish behavior is fun). Thanks for all the comments.