Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking about inviting my Beemer friend Bob along, other than the fact that I doubt he'll be able to find a room. And that would make three of them Beemer boys, Jay H, BeemerDons and Bob, that might be a bit much to take! :p

I've been thinking about inviting my Beemer friend Bob along, other than the fact that I doubt he'll be able to find a room. And that would make three of them Beemer boys, Jay H, BeemerDons and Bob, that might be a bit much to take! :p
There might be four Beemers (2 red BMW K1600GT's!) if I can talk mi Sobrino (my Nephew) Enrique Garza to ride along with his Tio (Uncle) Chuy Medina and his Primo (Cousin) Seth Stanley!

DSC03444.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I recently joined this forum since I bought a new to me 2011 FJR so might as well go wild and attend the rally too. Registered tonight and tomorrow night will get a room. One more comment, the wife is joining me since I told her this sounds like a nice friendly event. I showed her some of the humor on this thread and she thinks it will be fun (I should add that she is a school teacher so thinks childish behavior is fun). Thanks for all the comments.
Look forward to meeting you both.

Al

Just a thought.

I have rented the 'Get Away' cabin at the Castlegar Campground June 21st to 25th.

I see it has a sofa-bed included, so if anyone has a problem finding accommodation you are welcome to crash there until you can find something.

I am a 60+, heterosexual, non-smoking, non-snoring (that I know of) male.

Al

Just a thought.

I have rented the 'Get Away' cabin at the Castlegar Campground June 21st to 25th.

I see it has a sofa-bed included, so if anyone has a problem finding accommodation you are welcome to crash there until you can find something.

Al
Al, thanks for the offer. I got a PM tonight but also will be calling to see if I can get in somewhere. Some previous comments on this thread mentioned something about having to ride or wear a thong so glad to hear that there is at least one normal hetersexual, non-smoking and non-snoring guy that is going to be there.

Now, now Panman - just think how us poor Beemer riders feel being the minority. At least there will be a Can Am there to help diffuse any issues that may arise.......

Called Fireside and they are booked but got a room at Super 8 across the street. Hope I'm not staying on the wrong side of the tracks.

Now, now Panman - just think how us poor Beemer riders feel being the minority. At least there will be a Can Am there to help diffuse any issues that may arise.......
I've got your back, Jay... ;)

Just a thought.

Al
Al, thanks for the offer. I got a PM tonight but also will be calling to see if I can get in somewhere. Some previous comments on this thread mentioned something about having to ride or wear a thong so glad to hear that there is at least one normal hetersexual, non-smoking and non-snoring guy that is going to be there.
In this group?!? Doubtful... :lol: :unsure:

Just a thought.

Al
Well "old1959" the Good News is that you now have a room mate, the Bad News is here he is:

Turkeysuit_edited-1.jpg

Just a thought.

Al
Well "old1959" the Good News is that you now have a room mate, the Bad News is here he is:

Turkeysuit_edited-1.jpg
I'm speechless. :eek:

Just a thought.

Al

Turkeysuit_edited-1.jpg
If that made you speechlees, this should make you blind.

1002810285_bXowG-L.jpg

Just a thought.

Al

Turkeysuit_edited-1.jpg

1002810285_bXowG-L.jpg
Marcus, no one can wear a bikini quite like our NAFO - CFR Rallymaster FJRguy Jeff can! jes' sayin' and nuff' said! Actually ahchiu, this is the photo that will absolutely make you go blind:

RichardKevin2.jpg

Just a thought.

Al

Turkeysuit_edited-1.jpg

1002810285_bXowG-L.jpg
Marcus, no one can wear a bikini quite like our NAFO - CFR Rallymaster FJRguy Jeff can! jes' sayin' and nuff' said! Actually ahchiu, this is the photo that will absolutely make you go blind:

RichardKevin2.jpg
Ok, that one will for sure, but Jeff knows bikini's, here he is doing research. :rolleyes:

1002855085_AjR96-L.jpg

Just a thought.

Al

Turkeysuit_edited-1.jpg

1002810285_bXowG-L.jpg

RichardKevin2.jpg
Ok, that one will for sure, but Jeff knows bikini's, here he is doing research. :rolleyes:

1002855085_AjR96-L.jpg
I admire, respect and appreciate an FJR Man conducting thoughtful and careful research; keep up the Good Work Jeff! Sadly, RadioHowie and HotRodZilla only investigate Manatees and Armadillos!

Just a thought.

Al
Thanks Tyler I appreciate it. Barb was wondering if I could just let her off down the street and she could walk in. You are right about this group - very doubtful indeed.

Just tell Barb to leave her helmet on until she gets in the room....LOL