OFFICIAL SFO 2013 RALLY thread = May30-Jun2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys. I'm out. Family stuff has come up and I can't make it. I will keep an eye out for other events in the area, maybe I can join then.

Well that sucks the big one! I was looking forward to meeting you Erin. We don't have near enough female riders. Check out EOM. Maybe you can make that one.

GP

Thanks, GP Things may change at the last minute, you never know with family LOL I will look at EOM, I am also keeping an eye on the Cajun GTG in October. If you or anyone else is going to be in the Mena area, drop me a line...would love to meet up with more riders.

for you guys not worried about The Hub being sold out - you should be. The area around Jasper has many motorcycle rallys and The Hub is popular so make your reservations now!

And since I now live a measley 40 miles north of The Hub I guess I better attend.

As a local I can show you all the reeeeeeeally good roads and routes to ride in that area.

See you there!

for you guys not worried about The Hub being sold out - you should be. The area around Jasper has many motorcycle rallys and The Hub is popular so make your reservations now!
And since I now live a measley 40 miles north of The Hub I guess I better attend.

As a local I can show you all the reeeeeeeally good roads and routes to ride in that area.

See you there!
Thanks for the local heads up FJRMGM. Ok everybody, get it in gear.

GP

Two from Tulsa area planning to show up Friday eve.

J. R. Phelps 2008 ABS FJR

Shawnie Lamborn 2009 ABS FJR

We've made room reservations

We'll see you May 31.

Two from Tulsa area planning to show up Friday eve.

J. R. Phelps 2008 ABS FJR

Shawnie Lamborn 2009 ABS FJR

We've made room reservations

We'll see you May 31.

Reservations made!

- Doug Worley

- Party of One!

- 2007 FJR

- 1 Room

- Double Queen

Looking forward to the ride over, the ride around and the ride home! Meeting some or all you "Knuckle Heads" is just an inconvenience... HA!

Anyone want to split the room is welcome!

well gangrene...I called the Hub and conversed with Debbie

she will hold a few more rooms till noon tomorrow (Thur May 2nd)...even so, even though 2 other groups will join us for the weekend, there should be some rooms available at the last minute, but it's ultimately a crap shoot

so if you think you are going, now is the time to call and make your reservation

she counted 15 rooms reserved...I don't know how many riders that indicates, but if 10 rooms are doubles and 5 rooms singles, well that's 25 FJR Rallyers. The place has a total of 35 rooms available.

May is the time to do your "no rain" dances and double up on your statins in prep for the nightly prime rib meals

hope to see you there

Mike

in Nawlins'

- Doug WorleyAnyone want to split the room is welcome!
Doug, I have a triple queen room and Old Pilot (like last year) has signed up to share

I believe the 3rd bed is still not taken...the room is the same price, but split 3 ways instead of two

let me know if interested...post here and send me an email plz

ride safe,

Mike

mholiver at patriotguard dot org

Reservations made!
- Doug Worley

- Party of One!

- 2007 FJR

- 1 Room

- Double Queen

Looking forward to the ride over, the ride around and the ride home! Meeting some or all you "Knuckle Heads" is just an inconvenience... HA!

Anyone want to split the room is welcome!
Hi Doug,

I am a new member and planning on attending. I would like to take you up on the spare bed and possibly meet you in Tulsa for the ride there.

Fred

All righty now. This is starting to look better. Mike has given us another heads up on the rooms, so grab em while they're available.

GP

well, hopefully all the snow we are getting today will be gone by the time you guys get here.First time it has ever snowed in Arkansas in the month of May.
Yep. I live in Little Rock, so no snow here. But I went to the garage and got in my truck this morning before raising the door. As I was driving up the road, I glanced at the temperature, and it said 37 degrees. What the .......?! I thought for a moment I'd accidentally set it on Celsius
smile.png

Hey all,

I booked a room at the Hub

Thu-Sun

This will be my second SFO FJR Rally.

Looking forward to riding Arkansas again.

Jeff Carroll

2007 FJR

Houston, TX

Well, I looked forward to meeting some of you folks and checking out the mods I may want to make, but I'm gonna have to cancel. A friend in Alabama passed away a couple of weeks ago, and his biker buddies are having a memorial on the 25th. Then another friend passed away yesterday in Colorado, and that memorial will be June 9th. It's been a rough few weeks, but as we age, I guess that's the way it goes with our closest friends.

You folks be safe, and I don't want to be reading about any helicopter rides.