Official SW-FOG 2014 Announcement: 5/29 THU-6/1 SUN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these dinner reservations for one night in particular or for every night?
Ask pegscraper MCRIDER007, Ed will need to coordinate with our intrepid Ride Leader HotRodZilla. Day we ride Devil's Highway 666 will be a LONG one!

DSCF0624.jpg

https://www.sw-fog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask pegscraper MCRIDER007, Ed will need to coordinate with our intrepid Ride Leader HotRodZilla. Day we ride Devil's Highway 666 will be a LONG one!
Got it! I need to sign up for dinner with beemerdons after I coordinate with pegscraper after he coordinates with HotRodZilla and everything has to done by May 24 or I will be forced to eat dinner with the locals instead of the cool guys who ride FJRs who got coordinated before I did.

Got it! I need to sign up for dinner with beemerdons after I coordinate with pegscraper after he coordinates with HotRodZilla and everything has to done by May 24 or I will be forced to eat dinner with the locals instead of the cool guys who ride FJRs who got coordinated before I did.
I just added you to the list MCRIDER007, if you don't like the day we decide to eat at The Jalisco Cafe then I can remove you then. My dos Centavos is that we ride '666' "El Camino del Diablo" on Friday and have our Jalisco Cafe Dinner on Saturday night but that is entirely up to pegscraper ED, Saturday could be shorter rides and let everyone get packed for an early blast off on Sunday morning if they have many miles to travel on Sunday.

For example, I know that Mary Ellen - MEM is going to ride from Silver City, New Mexico to Zion National Park in Utah on Sunday, June 1. That is a Hell of a Long Day in the Saddle, so Maria Elena will leave at first light ese!

Coronado-Loop-X3.jpg

MCRIDER007 I put this on AZ Beemers site an hour ago and 5 BMW Riders have responded, they're like you and said either day works just fine with them!

OK, it sounds like the group dinner is going to be either on Friday or Saturday.....either day works for me.
List Amended at 0700 hours on 5/18!

The Jalisco Cafe: Pegscraper Ed is now the Head Mutha Fecker in Charge of Meal Planning! jes' sayin' and nuff said! https://www.sw-fog.com

1) BeemerDonS aka El Robusto

2) Seth Stanley

3) Miss Donna

4) Maria Elena - MEM

5) Pegscraper

6) MCRIDER007

7) AZGman

8) Bob F

9) PK

10) Back Road Bob

11) Dashbaw

12) blujfr

13) ThesZsdad

14) Abercrombie FJR

15) GalaxyBlue aka Fat Bastard

16) Herr Peter - Jawohl, Arnie

17) HotRodZilla - AJ

18) Mrs. HRZ - "C"

19) Fontanaman

PLEASE NOTE: You must respond by Saturday, May 24 at 2PM Arizona time (Same as CA now, Pacific!) if you want to be added to this list. You may either respond in this thread and Papa Chuy Viejo will amend the list as needed. Or feel free to contact Señor Medina at [email protected] or 480-440-4666.

I will call/email Ed exactly a week from today with the Final Jalisco Cafe Roster, you snooze and you lose if you don't respond in a week's time from now ese!

We will be riding the "Devils Hwy 666" on Friday, therefore the group dinner would be best on Saturday at the The Jalisco Cafe at 5:00, but arrive a little early because, I was told, the restaurant fills up fast. They do have a back room that could hold about 25 persons or another room that could hold a few more that would need to be cleared out, if required. Sign up soon because they need a head count.

I also plan on sampling some of their grub on Thursday, when I get into town.

I might give this one a try on Friday: Shevek & Co. Restaurant

I'm with Don on this one. I think we should do The Devil's Highway loop on Friday. Then dinner on Saturday. I do wonder if we will miss another group that decides to do that ride on Saturday. If we ALL ride it on Friday, we're gonna have to stagger the leave times to avoid a huge group cluster.

Either way, C and I are in for dinner at Jalisco's on whatever night. I hear they have some 'Kiss My Ass' as an appetizer. I'll order two of those for TheZsdad. Jerks!! Lol

I'm in for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner so long as its authentic New Mexico Mexican food. I miss living in New Mexico the most because of the food, love the food, just look at AJ, he likes it too! Add my name and the name of Chris Martin onto this list of people eating at "The Jalisco Cafe". Don knows all the good places to eat!

DSCF0120_zpsee96bc6f.jpg

I'm in for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner so long as its authentic New Mexico Mexican food. I miss living in New Mexico the most because of the food, love the food, just look at AJ, he likes it too! Add my name and the name of Chris Martin onto this list of people eating at "The Jalisco Cafe". Don knows all the good places to eat!
DSCF0120_zpsee96bc6f.jpg
there is no feckin way I could eat at that table or anywhere near it.. Good god them be some pitbull ugly old fukers.

That kid AJ is plain straight out ass joint homely.

DSCF0120_zpsee96bc6f.jpg
there is no feckin way I could eat at that table or anywhere near it.. Good god them be some pitbull ugly old fukers.

That kid AJ is plain straight out ass joint homely.
You do notice that we kept AJ in the in the center surrounded by bodyguards. But hey Bust, we allow even Old Fuks like you to associate with us, you can sit in middle on AJ's lap!

I would Dan.. But last time I did that Don got all butt hurt and cried for 3 days..

I'll set on his lap to keep the peace.

Sign me up for any and all food, sign me up for any and all riding, sign me up for any and all fun and maybe a few cold ones in the parking lot afterward but I am gonna be passing on sitting on AJ's or Don's lap. Just saying nuf said.
no.gif

We will be riding the "Devils Hwy 999" on Friday, therefore the group dinner would be best on Saturday at the The Jalisco Cafe at 5:00, but arrive a little early because, I was told, the restaurant fills up fast. They do have a back room that could hold about 25 persons or another room that could hold a few more that would need to be cleared out, if required. Sign up soon because they need a head count.

I also plan on sampling some of their grub on Thursday, when I get into town.

I might give this one a try on Friday: Shevek & Co. Restaurant
+1, Gunny; Ed: I'll join you at Jalisco Cafe on Thursday and Shevek and Company on Friday, with our anorexia and bulimia I believe GalaxyBlue will join us!

DSCF0767.jpg