Official SW-FOG 2014 Announcement: 5/29 THU-6/1 SUN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been to every one of those places except Red Rock Park and the wolf sanctuary. Don't know what/where either of those places are.

Starting a project in Silver City next week, any logistic work you need done, just let me know. They are taking reservations already huh? I'll let you know what the hotel is like when I go by to reserve my room. Maybe we'll stay there, if it's stumbeling distance from a good local watering hole.

Starting a project in Silver City next week, any logistic work you need done, just let me know. They are taking reservations already huh? I'll let you know what the hotel is like when I go by to reserve my room. Maybe we'll stay there, if it's stumbeling distance from a good local watering hole.
Thanks Bud, Tucson Joe worked out the accommodations with the Hotel months ago and yes they are already taking reservations. It will be a blast for FJR Forum Friends, in January I will start an SW-FOG 2014 Attendance List!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just recently somewhere and ran into a PRETTY girl that was from Ramah. I've been through there, but didn't know there was a wolf sanctuary there.

She was surprised I knew where Ramah was. Now I can't remember where I was when I met her...Outside of NM somewhere...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just recently somewhere and ran into a PRETTY girl that was from Ramah. I've been through there, but didn't know there was a wolf sanctuary there.
She was surprised I knew where Ramah was. Now I can't remember where I was when I met her…Outside of this Solar System and probably out of this Galaxy somewhere
Fixed.

My mother was born in Ramah, the cemetary is full of family members from my great grandparents on down. Dug a few graves there I did. Spent a few summers there when I was growing up as well. The family name is Ashcroft.

Looks like Bambi and I are in, probably bring the 'Wing. We'll try to stay out of the ditch on the way to the rally this year though
tonguesmiley.gif
(story at the bar, not in print!)

Registered and reserved a room @ the Econolodge. Had such a great time / ride with this group in Colorado last summer just had to sign up for another ride! Hope to see many of the Beemer riders from the Colorado group in Silver City this May.......... ;D

Sounds great Dr. Bob, glad you can make SW-FOG 2014 in Silver City!