• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old License Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nelson, we're waiting for some photo evidence of your project status.

And Happy Thanksgiving.
Hey all! Sorry i've been out of touch lately, with the holidays and traveling...sigh....anyways....I did receive a couple of plates over the holiday season. I have them all stored since I want to figure out how to best organize and display them. I'll take some pics tonight and figure out how to post them here.

Cheers!

I assume we'll be getting periodic photographic evidence of your progress, yes?
Thats affirmative, as soon as I figure out how this picture upload thing works...hate the whole Photobucket expiration issue.

I have decided to display the plates in 5 columns of 10 plates each arranged in alpha order (a little OCD perhaps), but I need to wait until I receive most of the plates to begin the process.
Oh yeah, OCD for sure! :lol: Put a nail in them and put them up in the order you get 'em. You could always rearrange them later.

Okay, fair is fair.... once you get your collection complete you should host a gathering of all the contributors and provide a micro-brew from every state for which you have a plate. Seems little enough to me.
I guess I could get started in compiling a list of brews from each state....I like the idea. Maybe host the gathering in the geographical center of the US for good measure!
Good idea. You can do it at Big John's meet this summer, since Google tells me that point is in Belle Fourche, SD, just up the road from him.

By the way, PM me an addy for a Cali plate!

Update:

New Mexico plate received and it looks like California may be on the way. Thanks fellas. Original post is up to date.

I've slacked off on the picture project since I can't figure out how the heck to post one on here. Photobucket not functioning. Help on this end anyone?