OtterBox Phone cases

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyUSN

Reaction score
I emailed OtterBox when my HTC EVO phone cover that is about 8 months old inner skin was a bit stretched out. Gaps at the top and bottom of the phone.

If your not familiar with these covers. They have a silicon type sleeve then an outer hard plastic cover. Mine is the Commuter model.

A few hours after my email, I received a reply my new Commuter case was being sent, and a week later the new case was in my mailbox. No fee's, no proof of purchase, etc.

It might have helped having a phone model that was only 8 months old, and I believe the warranty for the phone cases is 1 year.

Nice, I absolutely love my commuter case for my Samsung Captivate. I'll likely own the otterbox case for my Galaxy SIII before I am even eligible to trade up in November. Gotta have it ready day one. :D

I have the Defender on my iPhone 3GS and it has saved my phone many times. I've had to order a replacement holster a couple of times (my fault, not a design flaw) but I've had the case for 4 or 5 years. It works very well.