Passenger Foot Boards

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpd807

Reaction score
Looking at possibly putting foot boards on the FJR instead of the stock passenger foot pegs.

What brand and style have people put on theirs? Any pics?

Thanks

Looking at possibly putting foot boards on the FJR instead of the stock passenger foot pegs.
What brand and style have people put on theirs? Any pics?

Thanks
I've got the one's the knifemaker (board member) used to make. My daughter loves them. I believe somebody else is now making them.....

****edit***** here is the info to order

Price is $69.00 a pair. This includes shipping via priority mail for the lower 48 states. I will accept PayPal to my email account [email protected]

Checks or money orders will also be accepted to the address below.

WynPro Machine

Attn: David Wynne

115 Quaker Lane

Acushnet, MA 02743

How to order

To purchase a set, please send me an e-mail at [email protected]. Please includes your shipping address. Put "FJR Floorboards" in the subject line.

Also please do not use the FJRforum mail to PM me. Box is getting full at this time and has limited space.

If you have any other questions , feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Dave

CLICKY HERE

OR CLICKY HERE

2017639150086768460S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I ride only one up, but this farkle would make my hydration system even better. I now mount it on the passenger footpeg and tie down to my 905 racing tip over bar. This floorboard would make that even BETTAR. Gotta save some pennies and nickels now :) ).

doctorj

Latest posts