Patriot Guard Ride (3/3/2007)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chips

Reaction score
I belong to the FZ1 board and one of the members, Cougar, posted some links about the memorial for Sgt. Travis Pfister. Sgt. Pfister died in a helicopter crash in Iraq. Looking through the links, I spotted a couple of FJRs and thought I'd cross post. A big thank you to everyone who was able to go and show their support.

Srgt-1.jpg

100_1042.jpg

https://www.pnwriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31199

Edit: I just came back to edit the second link (broken) and saw that the pnwriders.com thread was created by Ignacio. So, is the second pic of Iggy and his bike?

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: I just came back to edit the second link (broken) and saw that the pnwriders.com thread was created by Ignacio. So, is the second pic of Iggy and his bike?
Yes, that's Iggy.

I think it's just coincidental that Iggy appears to be staring at the other dude's crotch with his tongue hanging out.

And I'm pretty he's about to zip up his jacket.... in case the other aspects of the photos fool one into thinking there is other zipper action pending.

;) :lol:

I think it's just coincidental that Iggy appears to be staring at the other dude's crotch with his tongue hanging out.
And I'm pretty he's about to zip up his jacket.... in case the other aspects of the photos fool one into thinking there is other zipper action pending.

He's just trying to be the best politician he can be. :lol:

He'll be along to lock this down shortly...

He's just trying to be the best politician he can be. :lol:

He'll be along to lock this down shortly...
Lock nothing.

I'm just disappointed that my gay lover, Warchild, didn't ride the event. He promised to blow me smooches as he went ripping by on his R1, open pipes, and a pink Mumu.

....Love Muffin never showed and I had to hit on somebody else.

........now let's see how long this thread lasts.

---------

Clicky here for my real write-up.

And so the truth is revealed, as it always is. One closet door that should been kept shut, locked, bolted, and a chair shoved under the handle.

By chance, do you have the email address to your opponent in your next election, Councilman Watkins? I'm sure he or she could make good use of this material....

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts