• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take them, but was waiting for someone else to chime in since I've got a pay it forward before.
I've taken two PIFs, that's why I'm offering two. If you have something you can offer up, I see no reason why you can't take these.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Ok. Shoot me your address and I'll get them in the mail today. I'll be riding for a hot dog tomorrow so I won't have time to mess with mundane things like the mail LOL

.......I have a First Gen 2003 Service Manual, non-ABS manual. Free to a good home. Anything beyond basic ConUS shipping we can discuss shipping.

9eby6uqy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why We Ride DVD - US shipping included. You MAY NOT KEEP IT. You must watch it and pay if forward to the next FJR'r, also with free shipping.

first to reply to me via private message gets it.

I'm really glad to see that this thread lives on, five years after its inception.
coolsmiley02.gif

For those of you who have participated in good faith and kept it going, good on you! I'm sure that your good karma has been positively affected by your intrinsic generosity.

For those who have received PIFs and then not bothered to pay your good fortune forward... well, you know who you are and what the deal is.
not_i.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Fred, I like me some PIF. I've given away a bunch of stuff on the regional ADV thread, but I need to catch up here.

And on that note, I've got this gizmo I got on a PIF here that wasn't what I was thinking when I called dibs, so re-paying it forward. It threads on to the sterring stem and has a flat mount on the top. Not sure what it's meant for myself, but might be useful for someone.

IMG_20140225_215800.jpg