• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a pair of Olympia Textile pants with liner, black, size 42, only wore a couple times. They are an older model but in great condition. Also 2 lightweight GoldWing jackets, black, a large and extra large. If you are interested let me know, I will send the pictures. Free, just pay shipping from Augusta Georgia.

Pulled off 2008 - TPS, manifold pressure sensor, temperature sensor. Assume they're good since replacing them did not solve problem. Might help if you are down to component replacement for troubleshooting. Pay shipping. I will look for your PM.

I am happy to see that this Pay It Forward (PIF) thread continues on still. I became disconnected from getting updates from it a while ago, somehow. Not sure how or why, but that is not important. It gives me great pleasure to see good folks helping put their fellow FJR riders (or anyone for that matter).

If anyone has offered items that remain unclaimed, feel free to repost reminders. Maybe someone missed it the first time by?

Let's keep this thing rolling, eh?
thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulled off 2008 - TPS, manifold pressure sensor, temperature sensor. Assume they're good since replacing them did not solve problem. Might help if you are down to component replacement for troubleshooting. Pay shipping. I will look for your PM.
I didn't get back to edit in time. Instead of "manifold pressure sensor" it should be "intake air pressure sensor". But it's still free.

Taken by non-lardass want2ride, who shall remember the spirit of the thread and offer another PIF item.

Still got this available for all non-lard asses. Sorry, El Toro-Joe, I just don't see a growth spurt in my future...

Rain gear overcoat, Signature line by Dry Rider, Medium size. Very good condition, some scuff marks from normal wear, but water tight. Fits into the shown yellow stuff sack, about 4x9". I'll even pay shipping to CONUS.
DSCN0697_zpsdxfhpdav.jpg

DSCN0698_zpsxkforreu.jpg

DSCN0700_zpsduswoytv.jpg

Got a pair of Olympia Textile pants with liner, black, size 42, only wore a couple times. They are an older model but in great condition. Also 2 lightweight GoldWing jackets, black, a large and extra large. If you are interested let me know, I will send the pictures. Free, just pay shipping from Augusta Georgia.
I'm interested in those pants. I'll send you a PM

I didn't get back to edit in time. Instead of "manifold pressure sensor" it should be "intake air pressure sensor". But it's still free.
Spoken for.

I have two brand new Sena SMH-10 bases, with the boom mics and speaker sets for inside the helmet. You can have them for free, I'll even pay the shipping to the lower 48. If someone doesn't take them, I'm going to throw them in the trash.

The best 3 season Gen1 windshield you'll ever own (for the cost of postage).

Rifle touring windscreen with naca vent. It's big, kinda ugly, but quite seriously, I got as close to windshield nirvana as I ever could with this monster.

Includes Rifle angle block.

Rifle%20w-NacaVent_zpshg5b0g2g.jpg

Rifle%20Bar_zpsi1r00vps.jpg

Local pickup is preferred, I'll even help with the install. Figure $25 shipping, I gotta build a box to fit it.

PM me if interested.

Hi guys,

I have a Scorpion exo 200 medium helmet. It is red and almost a perfect color match for 2014 fjr. I may have 2 shields for it IIRC. Never dropped and used gently since my head is too long for it. Helmet is free just pay for the shipping (around $15 to CONUS) Pictures available on Wednesday. First PM gets it. Thanks!

Doing a final clear out and found a Supplementary Service Manual for the Gen 1. FJR1300S© ... FJR1300AS©. Been on a shelf, pages never opened. Item # 5JW-28197-11

Anyone interested? PM me.

Ersatz *Carbon Fiber Frame Sliders.

*(printed nylon?)

Removed from my '08 Advanced Edition when I purchased it early last year.

Still available...

IMG_0553_zps2171adns.jpg

They looked good on the bike, however I preferred the Motivation brand sliders. They are for the second generation FJR - 2006 through 2012.

No they are not made of Graphite Fiber, they just have that look printed on them.

They do have a metal sleeve through the Nylon part to properly bolt up to the engine mounts.

The one post with the grind marks on the metal part was so it could fit in the cap screw counterbore on the frame.

Yours - for the price of shipping.

I prefer to ship UPS Ground from the San Jose Bay Area

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Brodie

rolleyes.gif