• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the stock rear red 'shelf' from a 2014 red FJR as well as a used stock windshield.

either/both are available for the cost of shipping.

I have a Stock Gen I tail (luggage) rack off my 05' so it's blue, condition 9.5. Also have a left hand mirror for the same bike, condition 7.0. Lastly, I have the interior luggage hold down straps and the plastic cap to cover the rack mounted stop/tail connector when the top case is removed for a Givi E52. You pay shipping and it's yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also may be interested in the givi cover. What does it look like?
It's about the size of a bottle cap that covers the two contacts for the top case wiring when not in use. Shoot me your mailing address and Iet me know if you want the contact cover also.

Anyone want a stock Gen II windshield? Got it from a forum member with a Laminar Lip attached that I tore off, so has sticky tabs and old bug guts still attached. No real damage though.

Also have the plastic toilet seat type Givi mounting platform. Believe it mates with the SR357 mount?

Both yours for shipping costs.

CAJW,

I am in need of a left side Gen 1 mirror, PM sent. Thank you!

EDIT: I just went back a read post #1. I am unsure what I have to offer, so please hold on the mirror until I can find something to pay it forward with.

Thanks!

CAJW, I am in need of a left side Gen 1 mirror, PM sent. Thank you!

EDIT: I just went back a read post #1. I am unsure what I have to offer, so please hold on the mirror until I can find something to pay it forward with.

Thanks!
No worries on a trade, maybe you can pass along something to someone else in the future. Hyper Pete gets the mirror, rack is still available.

Regarding the rules of Pay it Forward, I'm giving this stuff away to people who can use them. Your intentions are honorable and I'm the one "breaking" the rules, so I'll deal with Fred W on this one
smile.png

I have stock Gen1 mirrors to offer for shipping. I put FZ1 mirrors on and cannot see putting the stockers back on even if I sell it later.

CAJW, I am in need of a left side Gen 1 mirror, PM sent. Thank you!

Thanks!
No worries on a trade, maybe you can pass along something to someone else in the future. Hyper Pete gets the mirror, rack is still available.

Regarding the rules of Pay it Forward, I'm giving this stuff away to people who can use them. Your intentions are honorable and I'm the one "breaking" the rules, so I'll deal with Fred W on this one
smile.png
Thank you. I will find something with which to pay it forward.

smile.png
There is nothing to "deal with" here in my regard. It's all about helping out our FJR neighbors, and not about sticking to any "proscribed rules". And my long time forum friend CAJW knows this better that most, I think. He just likes to tweak my nose a bit, now and then. But don't we all?

I am more than thrilled that the little "PIF" thread that I started so long ago thrives and continues in the vein that it was intended. Yes, I'd love to see it continue, which means that those that gets should also be those that gives... But if you want to do one without the other, who am I to say you can't?

Gotcha Fred. ;) Glad to have this thread help to get some of my leftovers go to a good home.

That reminds me, I need to try and stay in good graces with you as we're thinking about a fall colors tour this year and I'll need to get the local intel on where the best viewing is.

Gotcha Fred.
wink.png
Glad to have this thread help to get some of my leftovers go to a good home.
That reminds me, I need to try and stay in good graces with you as we're thinking about a fall colors tour this year and I'll need to get the local intel on where the best viewing is.
Suck ASS!
not_i.gif