• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody need/want an official Yamaha key blank...I bought 10 last time I ordered from Mondak and have some that I can part with. Geez, how many keys can one bike need.
I'd be happy to part with a few to my Feej peeps gratus. I believe I just drop one into an envelope for 1st class USPS.

I had my local locksmith cut them using an official spare key from Yamaha.

Worked fine.

Email me at mholiver at cox dot net or mholiver at patriotguard dot org

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'
I will take a spare key. PM sent

Hey MOTO do you still need stock cans?? I have both sides no dings or scratches, I know I have more stuff, I will go through my stuff.

Thanks
PM sent on cans & thanks

moto
Al,

Your pipe are on the way.

Non FJR item that needs to go away...
New BT021 front tire, size 120/70ZR18...don't ask me how I got it but its to late to return

If anybody needs it they can have it for shipping costs
Got any left lower fork housings laying around?
wink.gif

Yeah, did you get my PM?

Non FJR item that needs to go away...
New BT021 front tire, size 120/70ZR18...don't ask me how I got it but its to late to return

If anybody needs it they can have it for shipping costs
Got any left lower fork housings laying around?
wink.gif
Yeah, did you get my PM?
Yeah, just trying to get the price down....can I interest you in a bronze-tinted Rifle Touring screen for a Gen I?

Toecutter, Thanks loads for the helmet! It arrived today and is better than expected. My daughter is thrilled to get out of her hand-me-down old helmet.

Now, for any of you '03 '04 '05 sporty types, I have an 'original' '03 windshield in V good condition available. This shield was removed by the PO and replaced with a tall shield. The original is 4" shorter than the tall and about 2" narrower for more airflow. Sincerely happy to be FJRing, Roger

Toecutter, Thanks loads for the helmet! It arrived today and is better than expected. My daughter is thrilled to get out of her hand-me-down old helmet.
Now, for any of you '03 '04 '05 sporty types, I have an 'original' '03 windshield in V good condition available. This shield was removed by the PO and replaced with a tall shield. The original is 4" shorter than the tall and about 2" narrower for more airflow. Sincerely happy to be FJRing, Roger

PM Sent Roger

Bump

Offered to the collective: A coupon from Radio Shack for $10 off a $40 "qualifying" purchase.
"*Offer valid with this coupon through 11/23/09 at participating stores. Limit one coupon per person. Desktop/notebook computers, mobile phones, LCD TVs, iPod, gaming hardware/software, gift cards, services, special orders, and online and phone orders excluded. May not be combined with certain other discounts. No cash value. No photocopies. Void where prohibited."

Anybody able to use this? It's yours. I email it to you and you print it.

This thing needs some action.....In the interest of good karma and Christmas cheer I offer up the following:

XL Hein Gericke Textile Yellow Tribal Jacket

Pretty much like new with zip out liner, I've only worn it 4 or 5 times. It does have a couple small stains near one of the elbows (looks like bearing grease) which might come clean.

I'm 6'2" with 46" chest and 35" sleeves and it fits me nice and snug thru the body if maybe a little short in the arms. The only problem is the ridiculously small velcro neck tab and my 16.5 neck. A pair of scissors could fix that. Free for the shipping.

Jacket claimed by Meamor--on it's way soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think perhaps one or two people who got wrapped up in their lives, and with the Holidays, forgot to offer up items after accepting something. I was figuring on giving a bump after XMAS. Good on you arg for taking the time and giving. In that spirit I have a desirable item that I was going to offer later, but may do today. Keep checking back folks, 'tis the season.

I have a set of original heavy HMVP polished aluminum bar ends. These do NOT have the HVMP logo stamped into the end. Very clean looking. Some wear but NO gouges or other other major blemishes. I bought them for $30 from a forum member selling his FJR two years ago. they fit and work, but weren't for me. A link to the identical version stamped with the company logo is here:

https://www.hvmp.com/yamaha.htm

Is the jacket still available? I need one and that's the color of my club. P.M. sent

This thing needs some action.....In the interest of good karma and Christmas cheer I offer up the following:XL Hein Gericke Textile Yellow Tribal Jacket

Pretty much like new with zip out liner, I've only worn it 4 or 5 times. It does have a couple small stains near one of the elbows (looks like bearing grease) which might come clean.

I'm 6'2" with 46" chest and 35" sleeves and it fits me nice and snug thru the body if maybe a little short in the arms. The only problem is the ridiculously small velcro neck tab and my 16.5 neck. A pair of scissors could fix that. Free for the shipping.

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

arg, I sent you a PM about the jacket. . I will be putting out a set of tires for my Pay it forward. I have to make sure they are still in my shed. Free for shipping. They have at least 1/2 tread left. maybe more. If in VA you can pick them up.

I have a set of original heavy HMVP polished aluminum bar ends. These do NOT have the HVMP logo stamped into the end. Very clean looking. Some wear but NO gouges or other other major blemishes. I bought them for $30 from a forum member selling his FJR two years ago. they fit and work, but weren't for me. A link to the identical version stamped with the company logo is here:
PM sent on bar end wieghts

Eric

Eric
Eric,

Did the weights get to you safely?

And a bump for the thread........................

Eric
Eric,

No not yet that's why I'm waiting to post my pay it forward item. I want to make sure the bar end wieghts arrive before I give mine away. but I have them off the bike and ready to ship

Eric

Eric
Eric,

No not yet that's why I'm waiting to post my pay it forward item. I want to make sure the bar end wieghts arrive before I give mine away. but I have them off the bike and ready to ship

Eric
I shipped out a hi-viz vest Weds. to my brother in Boston and he received it Friday (a bit of a surprise). With the weather back east the weights may take longer to get to you. Personally, I'd do the same, and wait to make sure the weighhts are what you want before posting. If they don't serve your needs feel free to just give them away to somebody. Merry Christmas.

Eric
Eric,

Eric
I shipped out a hi-viz vest Weds. to my brother in Boston and he received it Friday (a bit of a surprise). With the weather back east the weights may take longer to get to you. Personally, I'd do the same, and wait to make sure the weighhts are what you want before posting. If they don't serve your needs feel free to just give them away to somebody. Merry Christmas.
Ok bar end weights came today. Now I will put mine up for anyone. Merry Chrismas to all and to all a good night!!!!!!

Eric

Latest posts