• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics of my PIF Joe Rocket Suzuki jackets....

100_0920.jpg

100_0921-1.jpg

Joe rocket jackets run small. they are 2Xl and M size. normal would be XL and S....

P.
Do you still have the 2xl?

My agatt progress sucks on a hot afternoon ;)

I think we have worked out the logistics on said Suzuki outerwear....

I have a gently abused Yamaha touring screen for gen 2.

Recipient to pay shipping. PM and reply in this thread is probably best.

my 2 Suzi jackets have found a new home. let's see who steps up to the plate and gives Chuck's screen a new home.

P.

BUMP

I think we have worked out the logistics on said Suzuki outerwear....

I have a gently abused Yamaha touring screen for gen 2.

Recipient to pay shipping. PM and reply in this thread is probably best.
I'll be paying forward myself but I'm in a tiime crunch so it'll be a few weeks.

Just got home from CFO and I have have a gift certificate that is for $100 (yes one hundred dollars) "good toward purchase of Glow Rider Jacket only".

Well............I looked in the closet and I do not need any more riding gear period.

Picture and link to website below.

First PM that includes a mailing address gets it.

dark-large1.jpg

Click here for Web Ste

Certificate expires Sep 13 2013.

It seems like this thread gets hot - then cold with time. Here's a chance to Rev It Up a bit...

For those of you who have taken the plunge and invested in the bleeding edge SHORAI battery (as I have), I am offering *FREE + shipping the Clearwater Voltage Sentry for the Shorai Battery.

image_zps39415c0d.jpg

I bought this last winter at the San Mateo Motorcycle Show but never installed it. I have decided that my Datel volt meter is giving me the information I need in the format I desire, this would be a redundant item on my dash.

This Clearwater Voltage Sensor uses a multi color LED to comunicate the current state of load on the battery. Standing voltage (@13.3v) would be a solid green. Running voltage (@14v no farkles) would be a slow green flash. The more load you put on the bike's charging system the lower the voltage across the battery terminals. Solid yellow indicates you are running at a slight discharge (12.9v ~ 13.1v), you had better turn a few things off to get it back in the green. Anything red, or (flashing red) is a clear warning - DO SOMETHING to get back into the green state, or you may be pushing your bike after the next gas stop.

Please note that this is calibrated for the SHORAI battery only!

If you do not have the SHORAI battery, please don't put in your request.

Like I said, the price is * FREE + shipping. I will ship it via UPS ground here in the States, or via USPS if it will travel across the border.

Here are a few more pictures to help you decide...

image_zpsffa4641a.jpg

image_zpsbf8a9970.jpg

image_zpsf1381b89.jpg

*One more thing...

This is the Pay It Forward thread, It is expected that you receive this good fortune by offering up something (not junk) of value for some other FJRForum member - and so on - and so on - and so on...

Don't let the Good Karma die.

Pay it forward !

smile.png

Brodie

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice offer, Brodie, and a bump. I know this is a very good product and a unique one. Check some reviews on it, like in Web Bike World. I'd leap on it but don't have the Shorai.

Brodie, I'll bite. I'm on my second Shorai. I talked to their rep at last year's bike show and they sent me out the 2012 spec battery. It typically gets into the 20s here, so it gets interesting.

I'll PM my info.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, thread gets cold after awhile.

& I'd forgotten... I gave a set of gloves to someone awhile back, made it clear that the gloves were offered as PIF & don't remember seeing anything offered by him. I remember even reminding him about it & don't remember seeing anything about it. I wonder... if you don't PIF do you receive bad karma? Id guess the answer to that is "yes".

Took care of my PIF today. Sent KevinJax a mirror for his '06. He made a request via a separate thread.

I also posted some reports with the CVS on the Shorai battery thread.

Anyone interested in a pair of Trooper-modded Gen I cans in good condition? I purchased them unmodded from a forum member for the purpose of Trooperizing 'em; tried it and didn't like the sound.

Pay packaging/shipping...

Pics if needed