Pazzo levers for brake/clutch

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the Blackbird, one of the levers needed a special block machined, and he got that done for a group buy.
The Pazzo buy was an easy one, but I'm not sure he's up for any more GBs after the Carozzerria GB. Still, he did do one successful Pazzo GB.
Yes, he did. With a little help.
Indeed -- credit where it's due.

I missed the Pazzo GB due to brain flatulence and bought them from CTSmoto for a few bucks more off e-Bay about a week after the GB ended. WC also put together the Carozzerria and Traxxion/Penski GBs through CTS. To be clear, the only one that wasn't smooth as silk was the Carozzerria GB -- for anyone who opted for the clear anodized, plus some problems with spacer dimensions -- ALL of which were directly the fault of Matsu at Carozzerria. Mike at CTS was most helpful in assisting me in getting the spacer thing sorted out (I spent hours with emery cloth taking about 3/32" off an internal spacer) and he did a stand up job (for no add'l compensation) of wrangling Matsu into delivering the promised clear anodized wheels (rather than the polished ones Matsu first shipped) OR giving buyers their money back.

Anyone who thinks GBs are just a cruise for those who put them together and act as the vendor need to have participated in the Carozzerria GB to find out what a pain in the ass it was for those guys. I'm sure WC can testify on that score.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea if these would fit an '05? According to Yamaha, the part numbers are the same for an '05 as an '07, so I would think the answer is yes.

Also, not sure about the short levers for me. I use two fingers normally, but at stops grab with all four. Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea if these would fit an '05? According to Yamaha, the part numbers are the same for an '05 as an '07, so I would think the answer is yes.
Also, not sure about the short levers for me. I use two fingers normally, but at stops grab with all four. Opinions?
I tried a short lever on the brake side of my FJR and it worked well with two fingers, but if you want to grab with all four, it wasn't going to happen, at least not for me. I could definitely not use a short lever on the clutch.

I tried a short lever on the brake side of my FJR and it worked well with two fingers, but if you want to grab with all four, it wasn't going to happen, at least not for me. I could definitely not use a short lever on the clutch.

Clear anodized silver levers -- regular length, blue adjusters

Me too!

Pazzo racing levers for the FJR1300 & FJR1300AE are now posted to my web site. Click here to see the announcement thread.