Penn-Run Group Meet/Ride Mem-Day Wknd '15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KJ, reservations have been made at the Lodge. So you can officially chalk us up as confirmed!

(BTW, they said no queen rooms in the section TSG had reserved. Two twins only.)

Thanks, Steve

KJ, reservations have been made at the Lodge. So you can officially chalk us up as confirmed!
(BTW, they said no queen rooms in the section TSG had reserved. Two twins only.)

Thanks, Steve

Great to have you in Steve!, I have updated the list :)

And, I do remember them asking what my groups preference would be; I answered Doubles and they said "perfect, that will get you rooms that open right up to the big parking lot, like what you requested". I didn't think that's the only rooms in our block however? hmmmm. Hope it's Okay.

-KJ

No Problem KJ.So it will be slightly less "romantic" , lol
If Debbie doesn't stop giving me crap about my upcoming 2+ week trip to Montana, it won't be romantic for me either way! ... yes, I'll be stag once again!

Womenz! :(

Just booked for Laura and I. We're good to go!
Mike... bout time! I'll update you to room reserved!

Should I put you 2 down for the annual Wellsboro Arcade Theater behind the scenes tour again? ;)

-------------------- ATTENDEE LIST ( last updated: 01.19.15 ) ---------------------

KJ* & Debbie (Top_Speed1) NY Room Booked
Rick (Pura Vida) VT Room Booked

Jeff & Son (FJRPittsburgh) PA

Mike (blkfalc4) MA
Tim & Liana (madmudder) ONT CN Room Booked

Mike & Laura (wnyfjr) NY Room Booked

Dave (AdirondackJack; The Original Grip Buddies Co.) NY

Mike (Wine Guy) ONT CN Room Booked

John & Michelle (Weavo53) PA Room Booked
Dan* (Dusak) NY
Bob (BeemerBob) NJ Room Booked

Jeff (jdpalmer1) NJ Room Booked

Greg & Ziggy <ea 1up> (GRB60) PA Room Booked

deang (deang) NY Room Booked

Steve (pista) OH Room Booked

List now kept on website

smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be heading out that weekend for SW-FOG in Cedar City, UT, so we are out. Looking forward to another cross country ride!

I'm booked for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. My son Trevor is going to ride up with me on his bike and my wife Lisa is traveling in her car. She isn't up for an all day ride on the pillion seat so she will most likely hang out with us on Friday night and Saturday and head back on Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone again. Trevor and I are also planning to attend the SE Ohio Ramble and Tech Day at Mike and Laura's.

Think Spring!

I'm in! At least I've got a room. My son and I are hoping to get there. He's still waiting to hear about a summer internship so we can't make firm summer plans yet but hope to see everybody there!

Scott (and Derrick)

Registered. Booked. I am in. This will be the first "event" I've attended. My lady and I are very much looking forward to meeting you all.

Registered. Booked. I am in. This will be the first "event" I've attended. My lady and I are very much looking forward to meeting you all.
Congrats on booking you're first event. I attended last year and will be back this year with my son on his own bike. You will be welcomed and fit right in with all us misfits. See you there.

Jeff

Laura and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone and riding some great roads!

Seems awfully quiet on this thread, seeing as how there's only 5 days left before it starts...

Tim, Mike, you still coming this way on Saturday? Want to try Sprague's again as a lunch stop on the way to Wellsboro? Weather for Saturday seems pretty good, Sunday probably still OK. Monday looks a bit moist. Laura and I will be heading down into WV for the week after Wellsboro, and I hope we don't hit too much liquid sunshine...but it's not looking too terrific at the moment.