Posting up some 2012 "Wheaton rides"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try to make the AR trip in October, but it might come down to either that or CFO, so we'll see how it pans out.

I know how that is...hope you can make both.

So...I'll let this thread go for a little ways...say two weeks or so...now's the time to speak up. If we have enough commitment...we'll go with the lowered group rates, If we don't have enough commitment, we'll just go as we usually do with everybody just reserving their own rooms under the best rate they can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it marked down, now if I can just quit breaking bones and stuff, maybe I can make a ride for a change!

Sure, schedule something for the day AFTER I leave Arkansas for home. :p Have fun, would have been nice to ride with you again!

Sure, schedule something for the day AFTER I leave Arkansas for home. :p Have fun, would have been nice to ride with you again!

Hey Erin...that's on you, not me. Anyways, it's in October fer cryin out loud...change your plans! :clapping:

...or did you really not wanna ride with us. ;) Oh...if you change your mind, bring some of those provincial " I only ride California" hacks out to ride with you.

:lol:

LOL I wish I was riding, I am headed out there for a family reunion sans MC :angry: But while I am there I will be looking into getting a bike to leave at my Dad's place, some really nice roads in that neck of the woods.

I'm sure TripperMike is planning on coming, I'm still working on Joe2Lmaker, there might possibly be a couple more. But we know how that usually goes. ;)
The real mystery will be what motorcycle Joe will be taking on future trips?? Maybe not such a mystery though if it's the triple he admires as well.

I saw this today: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/mcy/3053571588.html

Yes that's Joe's...his plan is to upgrade to the 2012 model & the Triumph is on the back burner for now.

I have opened up a thread specifically for the Hooterville ride in the midwest section here

Post up in that thread from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts