Power commander maps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

co425

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a good power commander map for the 06 with a two bros slip on or any other slip on for that matter. Pm me if you do thanks in advance.

Hey does anyone have a good power commander map for the 06 with a two bros slip on or any other slip on for that matter. Pm me if you do thanks in advance.
A terrific selection HERE.

Maybe the one for the Dale Walker slip-ons would be appropriate for your situation.

Do keep in mind that those are maps for the '03-'05 model years.

They might work just fine.

Or, they might not... won't know till someone tries them!

Since one can easily go back to the stock '06 map that comes from DynoJet, it would be an easy experiment to reverse if these '03-'05 maps prove to be not suitable for the '06 model.

Do keep in mind that those are maps for the '03-'05 model years.

They might work just fine.

Or, they might not... won't know till someone tries them!

Since one can easily go back to the stock '06 map that comes from DynoJet, it would be an easy experiment to reverse if these '03-'05 maps prove to be not suitable for the '06 model.
According to Muzzy, the 2006 PC3 map for their full system won't be available until sometime in November. Apparently there is a difference from the '05-'03 maps.

According to Muzzy, the 2006 PC3 map for their full system won't be available until sometime in November. Apparently there is a difference from the '05-'03 maps.
Maybe. Entirely possible.

Or... maybe it's because there may not be another full system identical to the Muzzy setup (remember, a full header with a large single canister) that DynoJet already has a map to try.

Though I *seem* to recall at least one or two other pipemakers who are making a 4-into-1 system (full header with single can), just don't recall who. I think it was off the UK FJR club site... Remus? Akrapovic? Blue Flame?
shrug.gif

Maybe. Entirely possible.

Or... maybe it's because there may not be another full system identical to the Muzzy setup (remember, a full header with a large single canister) that DynoJet already has a map to try.

Though I *seem* to recall at least one or two other pipemakers who are making a 4-into-1 system (full header with single can), just don't recall who. I think it was off the UK FJR club site... Remus? Akrapovic? Blue Flame?
shrug.gif
Your recalling correctly sir, it was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Akrapovic $$$$$$$$$$$$ :blink: I think you can buy three maybe four Muzzy's for one Akro !!

I know you save weight with a 4-1 system, but I like the symetry of the 4-2 systems. I wish Yoshimura would make a nice stainless setup for our bikes. I loved the one on my old TLR.

Rick