Pressed Shirts and Saddle Bags?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to wear a suit to work. I place my shoes, jacket and tie in my right saddle bag liner and wear my suit pants and shirt. I have never had a problem. My hair is clipped so short I don't have any problem with the helmet.

I don't know if there is 100% perfect solution but riding my FJR to work is worth a few wrinkles.

Well... I don't have a problem with helmet hair, I don't got none!!!!! I'll be wearing my pants and shirt under my riding gear and sod the rest! Tie and jacket in the saddle bags or top box!! It's awesome to be back on 2 wheels!!

JJMadco

Most dry cleaners give you the option of on a hanger or folded. Have them return your shirts to you folded and travel with them this way, in side case or top box should work. Get to work, unfold shirt, put it on and you're ready.

Leave the suit coat, trousers and shoes at work, crop the hair short and don't worry about the shirt. It will be fine. If you are some kind of GQ model you may need to garage the motorbike and get a minivan for the commute.

Leave the suit coat, trousers and shoes at work, crop the hair short and don't worry about the shirt. It will be fine. If you are some kind of GQ model you may need to garage the motorbike and get a minivan for the commute.

Get a new job where you don't have to dress up.

Buildin' momentum....

Took a while tho boys....

I worry about y'all sometimes....

I ride to work daily, and wear a pressed shirt almost every day. Some days are better than others, but it not too much od a problem. Throw my tie, shoes, lunch in a soft briefcase in my trunk. Haven't tried a sportcoat in the trunk, but my boss used to do it all the time.
is it possible that you might be just a little prissy for an FJR?
Not bad, noob!

Nomex shirts. You couldn't wrinkle them if you parked a truck on 'em.

For the first time since 1979 I've got a job where I can wear blue jeans to work!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: