Progressive Motocycle show in Portland/ Who is going?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2osx

Reaction score
*** Update *** Meeting for breadfast at the cadillaccafepdx.com/ @ 9 am. There won't be very many, but that is fine. ***

I figured that because I am the local this year, I could set up a breakfast before entering the show. There are a couple places that I have in mind that are close but it depends on how many people we have showing up to what place will be big enough. It will be fairly close to the venue. If the weather keeps going like it is, there is a chance that we could have fair weather.

So, who the hell is coming down and what time works for most? I know that our northern folks will have to leave home pretty early, but I will be sure that THERE WILL BE PIE!

Carl

Going-

Carl & Amy

blufjr

huckstr

Most definately Maybe..-

fjwalker

escapefjrtist

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the breakfast offer Carl!

Can't say for sure if I'll make the show yet...probably won't know until a couple days before the event. I'd sure like to see the new FJR1400 though...
smile.png

--G

I'm in for Saturday.

Wait, its Halloween, do we need to wear costumes?

Ken, you can go as a peg leg Pirate...

V

Thanks for putting this together Carl. I would like to go but have to work, maybe next time :)

I figured that there would be a little more traction on this. No biggy. Maybe more will come down for the after New Years BBQ get together (more on that later).

Maybe more will come down for the after New Years BBQ get together (more on that later).
Choose a good weekend Carl. Late February or March might increase the odds of nicer weather.

--G
Sounds good George.

Ok, things have been kind of hectic but I found a place that looks good and is only 5 minutes away from the show. https://cadillaccafepdx.com/ The Show opens at 9am. Any preferences what time to meet for breakfast?

Carl