Rally Ralley Grand Prize

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
So I’m sittn’ here wondering what kind of incentive do I need to get people to sign up for this Rally Ralley and then these show up.

BT%20023%20GT.jpg

bs_logo_b-color.jpg

This is exactly the kind of Grand Prize I was looking for. Bridgestone is sending us a set of their brand new just released BT-023 and they could be YOUR’S :eek:mg: I know what your thinking making this a prize to the winner doesn’t give everyone a fair chance at this. Not true, to quote my Rally Ralley info page “…the rider who comes closest to a secret score chosen at random before the rally will win the Grand Prize.” So winning the tires will be as random as a drawing only instead of sitting there looking at a ticket you’ll be out ridding :good:

But I didn’t plan on entering the Rally Ralley you say, well I’m going to make this real easy. First I’m going to slash the entry fee in half to $5.00 as an example the 12 hour Bonzai Rally entry fee is $50 the 24 hour Utah 1088 rally is $250! Couple that with the fact I’ve run this so cheap that most of the entry fees will be plowed back into food and beverages for the riders, so money isn’t your excuse. “But I didn’t want to think that hard on my vacation” and “I want to ride wherever I want to” well, you still won’t have to think very hard and you still can ride wherever you want and still be in and competing in the Rally Ralley. An example of one of the bonuses would be to photograph your rally towel in front of any historical marker no limit and that’s not the only bonus like that. Not much thinking and you can ride wherever you want just keep an eye out for historical markers, take some pictures and earn some points and maybe win some tires. Couple that with the fact that I’ll bet that several of the bonuses will be along or very close to any route you might plan to ride at CFO so there’s even more opportunity to bag boni.

What will you HAVE to do;

Pay $5.00

Be at the riders meeting and have your odometer recorded before 8:00AM

Not leave before 8:00AM

Return no later than 4:00PM

Fill out and turn in your score sheet

Enjoy yourself

One more thing, sign up HERE.

PS if you haven't been keeping up with this Rally Ralley thing see this thread clicky

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sure, post up some sweet tires and rub a little salt in for those of us who can't go. :angry:

Nice job Rick! Good luck to all the Rally Ralley riders!

Nice! wasn't thinking of a competitive Iron Butt style rally, still not thinking that way.........Thinking Lucky Number! :clapping: way to go Rick.

I just want to make sure I get a picture of the winner with these bungied on his bike for the ride home. Shipping is too easy and doesn't present the proper challenge.

I just want to make sure I get a picture of the winner with these bungied on his bike for the ride home. Shipping is too easy and doesn't present the proper challenge.
No, no, no, that's not how you carry tires on the bike. You wear them, put them around your waist like a hula-hoop and get on the bike. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many times I've done just that. Besides getting these home will be a good problem to have :good:

No, no, no, that's not how you carry tires on the bike. You wear them, put them around your waist like a hula-hoop and get on the bike. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many times I've done just that. Besides getting these home will be a good problem to have :good:
I'm gonna have to get some bigger rims on the ride if I have to get them around my belly! If I do get them around me it won't take too many hula skills to keep them up.