Rear rotor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup...If you had said that whole bit about your brake lever sticking, we all would have known exactly what was wrong and how to fix it.

Is it currently fixed, or do you still need info?

Yup...If you had said that whole bit about your brake lever sticking, we all would have known exactly what was wrong and how to fix it.

Is it currently fixed, or do you still need info?
Listen dickbag........... He's been :"reading" for several years,.

Evidently we as a collective have failed..We the people didn't take into consideration the guys special needs..

Death by hanging

If he really thinks the rotor can cause the brakes to hang, then let him replace it!

I hate it when the rotor sucks the pads down by itself. Happened to me, once..... no, wait, that was that sticky pedal thing, after all.

Is has been repaired,was a easy fix once told.

Haven't had question since 10/5 05, sorry. But I am going to be more involved. Maybe?

Just got back from Nanjing China, wow talk about scooters..

The shaft was dry as a popcorn fart in July, looking forward to another 75,000 miles before I need to work on the girl again.

Thanks again..

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

If he really thinks the rotor can cause the brakes to hang, then let him replace it!

I hate it when the rotor sucks the pads down by itself. Happened to me, once..... no, wait, that was that sticky pedal thing, after all.

Come on boys,

I understand that I was very rude starting the post, and not describing the problem properly in my stupid description.. OK, I GET IT!!!

I am quite comfortable with equipment. I may have a lax approach but quite handy with mechanics, OK?

Well, OK, I can settle down and be a good boy, I guess. I dunno about Bust, though! So you gonna be able to return the rotor you ordered, or maybe even cancel the order?

And what put you in China??!?!?! (Being nosey now. It's what we do!) :p

Come on boys,

I understand that I was very rude starting the post, and not describing the problem properly in my stupid description.. OK, I GET IT!!!

I am quite comfortable with equipment. I may have a lax approach but quite handy with mechanics, OK?
Haha...Just so we're clear, there are no hard feelings here. Just don't yell at me again, or I'm gonna send Bust down your way to take his clothes off and dance naked in your yard. Your property value will drip to nothing.

So...Many of us have had a freak out moment here and there, so one wont be held against you. You seemed to have recovered just fine.

Glad your brakes work.

I work for a food company, we have a plant right in Albuquerque. I am spent some time at the Stone face Bar. My friend Buddy loves to hang there.

The people of China love american salty snacks. Whent over and installed the controls for another new line that 3X our through put.