Reflective Wheel Pinstripes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UselessPickles

Making Grand Canyon replicas from air boxes...
Reaction score
I continue to add more black retro-reflective decals to my bike. I like the day-time stealth of them and the bright night-time visibility. The most recent victim to be covered was my rims with this kit from Graphic Language. Several colors to choose from; I chose black (reflects silver). It adds a nice accent to the silver wheels. You'll have to look closely for it in the first pictures...

Picture taken without flash:

side_reflectors_noflash.jpg

And with flash:

side_reflectors_flash.jpg

A close-up of the back without flash:

rear_reflectors_noflash.jpg

And with flash:

rear_reflectors_flash.jpg

These pictures were all taken in the evening with fading sunlight. At night, the glow from the flash (or cars' headlights) is much brighter and noticable.

I continue to add more black retro-reflective decals to my bike. I like the day-time stealth of them and the bright night-time visibility. The most recent victim to be covered was my rims with this kit from Graphic Language. Several colors to choose from; I chose black (reflects silver). It adds a nice accent to the silver wheels. You'll have to look closely for it in the first pictures...

I like... I just ordered myself some stripes for both my bikes.

When you put on the wheel stripes, did you remove the wheels?

I'm looking for some chameleon stuff for that daytime stealth I need so much-at night I just pull the light fuse.

invisible-bike.jpg

invisible-motocross_resized.jpg

Get the idea?