Relief for old bones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimstan

Reaction score
My seat just came back from Spencer,s . It only took 6 days for him to work his magic that's including shipping time.

I had the "comfort mod" put in as my natural padding has shifted SOUTH leaving my butt bones dangerously exposed.

To keep it short, Great improvement, Great service. If bones could talk they would say :yahoo: :yahoo:

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
My seat just came back from Spencer,s . It only took 6 days for him to work his magic that's including shipping time.I had the "comfort mod" put in as my natural padding has shifted SOUTH leaving my butt bones dangerously exposed.

To keep it short, Great improvement, Great service. If bones could talk they would say :yahoo: :yahoo:

Jim
This post is worthless without pictures and a link to "Spencer's"

Thanks for more information!

My seat just came back from Spencer,s . It only took 6 days for him to work his magic that's including shipping time.I had the "comfort mod" put in as my natural padding has shifted SOUTH leaving my butt bones dangerously exposed.

Jim

:withstupidsmiley:

Man, I'm glad to hear that. I have one of the modified seats of his on my ST and liked it enough to sell the Corbin I had. Now my FJR seat is at his place. I am hoping to see it back by Monday or Tuesday. I am sooooo impatient since I've finished the farkles and need to ride it. :clapping:

doctorj

Jim

Hate to say it, but if you had done A search for Spencer like I did you would have found.

1) Pictures ? He Mod,s your stock seats and it looks like your stock seat.

2) His web site is WWW.doasearch.com

P.S Maybe you should have read your own signature.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt"

JimStan

Tough crowd for a Friday eve B)

Lodge meeting must have ended early.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

www.greatdaytoride.com I believe. He gives all the details on there. Really good for the money spent IMHO. If it isn't I'll go to a Russell day long but don't think I'll need to. It will look like stock but not sit like stock since he reuses the stock cover--keeps the cost down.

doctorj

Yep. Spencer makes your seat look stock. Just happens to feel much nicer in the arse department. Excellent investment in the comfort department. Had it done on the GSXR and I was able to bust out 700 miles in a day with much improved comfort. Highly recommended and he is a great guy with outstanding communication to boot.