Remus Slipons - PCIII Map Converted for GenII

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rok312

Reaction score
EDIT: Note to Mods - my computer hung up when I originally posted this and the apparent result is there are now two duplicate posts. Can you remove one?

UselessPickles inspired me to try something...

In this post, UselessPickles converts the previously-created-for-GenI Wally's Smoothness Map (or Bill's "bone stock" smoothness map, rather) to GenII format.

I figured I'd give the formula he used a shot at converting the Remus Slipons map that PowerCommander made available for GenI bikes into a GenII map.

This is the formula I used:

GenII Remus Map = (GenI Remus Map) + ((DynoJet's Stock 2006) - (DynoJet's Stock 2003))

I just ordered the Remus Hexacone pipes today...so I don't even have them yet, but I figured I'd get a head start with tuning. :)

Soooo, I haven't tried this map, yet...but that doesn't mean I can't share it. If you have Remus cans (or other slipons) and want to give it a shot, all I ask is that you report back with your impressions. I'll do the same once I get the cans installed and the map loaded.

As with anything else - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Here it is: PCIII Map for Remus Slipons Converted for GenII

Last edited by a moderator: