replaced camchain and tensioner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah fer chrisskes didn't we just boot this punctuation topic in the ass a week or two ago???

Anymore I tend to ignore piss poor spelling/punctuation like the Skanky Bar flies Howie's always sickin' on me. :blink: Jus saves me a ton 'o' frustration, not to mention money on Doc bills.

:jester:

Ah fer chrisskes didn't we just boot this punctuation topic in the ass a week or two ago???
Anymore I tend to ignore piss poor spelling/punctuation like the Skanky Bar flies Howie's always sickin' on me. :blink: Jus saves me a ton 'o' frustration, not to mention money on Doc bills.

Barflies is one word, ya iggerint dikweezul.

CCT replacement is way over-rated. Why you want to go and do a thing like that?

Just taking my lead from from the newbs in the clutch soaking discussions. :p
Fred, don't tell anyone about the iridium CCT, okay?

Why are there so many critics on this forum, the guy is just trying to tell his story not take a corse in english 101. My dad used to tell me"when people don't measure up maybe it's time to check your on yard stick". JM2cents

Why are there so many critics on this forum? The guy is just trying to tell his story, not take a course in English 101.

My dad used to tell me "when people don't measure up, maybe it's time they check their own yard sticks."

FIFY

Barflies is one word, ya iggerint dikweezul.
Ah geez I dun it on porpoise ya toad licker..

229008_main.jpg

:yahoo:

Why are there so many critics on this forum, the guy is just trying to tell his story not take a corse in english 101. My dad used to tell me"when people don't measure up maybe it's time to check your on yard stick". JM2cents
The real problem with bad or non-existent punctuation is that the reader may well get the wrong idea (or possibly have no idea) about what the writer is trying to say. Not effective communication.

I suggest anyone who actually wants their readers to understand what they are writing should read "Eats, shoots and leaves".

Well, it's nearly Friday for me.

so he was a supporter of lowering standards instead of setting goals high enough to make them worth trying for, eh?

literacy used to be a measure of a person. titans of industry wouldn't hire someone who couldn't read and write (properly).

now titans of industry wear their caps backwards and sing about how, "life's 'bout nothin' but bitches an' money".

thank public education for not and thank programming for the loss of capital letters.