Reuben Run #8

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In. No snow, eh?
Room booked
Are you sure you have enough time to get your Passport sorted out????? That excuse is only good once.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

You're probably owed a punch or two and the pie can be arranged. I don't have to worry cause I doubt you will get your sorry ass west of the Rockies.
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
punk.gif
XOXO

You're probably owed a punch or two and the pie can be arranged. I don't have to worry cause I doubt you will get your sorry ass west of the Rockies.
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
punk.gif
XOXO
One never knows.. I'm working on a plan.
Are you using both live brain cells or just one while saving the other for the weekend???
rolleyes.gif

smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
punk.gif
XOXO
One never knows.. I'm working on a plan.
Are you using both live brain cells or just one while saving the other for the weekend???
rolleyes.gif
Neither.

I'm using a technique I seen on the sci fi channel, not sure what movie.

Anyway it involves transferring the brain power of another (host) with superior intellect.to one who's brain powers are suspect, recipient.

Nobody I knew was willing to try this, so I just grabbed the cat.

Wasn't fun getting her hooked up as I lack proper surgical skills so I improvised. Ran a probe up my ass and the other end into the cats.

Not sure if it's working yet but i learned something right from the start.

Don't hold a cat on your naked lap when you're shoving something up it's ass.

I'll try and keep ya'll posted.

Last edited by a moderator: