Reuben Run #8

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ ...y'all make me chuckle!
lol.gif

~G

Well this was going to be the year to finally hit the Reuben Run but i'm foiled again. At least I'll be in the NW. The wife and kids planned an Alaskan cruise headed out of Seattle from Aug 27th - September 3rd. I could be riding motorcycle but instead I'll be sitting on damn boat a looking at fjords.
grrr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Reuben got its start almost 8 years ago as a RTE for what some consider the best reuben in the land. I turned in into an annual event and rally. Folks come from all over including Canada and Australia for the food , fun, folks and great roads. If you want more information PM me and I'll send you my phone number.

Reuben Run is a reflection of the charisma, wit, charm and warm personality of the founder and organizer, with the added allure of a few dozen FJR besotted, booze swilling old men... and a handful of gorgeous ladies. Oh, and there is good food and great riding to be had by all.

Reuben Run is a reflection of the charisma, wit, charm and warm personality of the founder and organizer, with the added allure of a few dozen FJR besotted, booze swilling old men... and a handful of gorgeous ladies. Oh, and there is good food and great riding to be had by all.
You Silver tongued devil.
rolleyes.gif

New Years bump. Only 8 months to go. As slow as I think these days I better start planning menu and shirt/rag ideas.
smile.png

New Years bump. Only 8 months to go. As slow as I think these days I better start planning menu and shirt/rag ideas.
smile.png
It's already too late for you.
nerdsmiley.png
finger.gif

Fingers crossed here. If things don't take a shit I'll be there.

Ray,

tee-shirt idea #1

Reuben Run 8

A sheep shearing good time.

Might need a little work, but you get the idea......

smile.png
It's already too late for you.
nerdsmiley.png
finger.gif

Fingers crossed here. If things don't take a shit I'll be there.
The chances of you showing up are about as good as OM putting an appearance although I have to admit you have been here a couple times but you are overdue. If you make it I'll buy your dinner

( fresh orchard grass hay from the barn).
bleh.gif
fuck.gif