Rider down at SW-FOG (relatively minor injuries)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe,

Don't let Don get to you about being 'Bastard Slapped'. I'll give BeemerDons a couple of good kicks to the applesack for you when I see Don in Munich.

We'll then see how well he can goosestep around the BMW factory after that.
tongue.gif

The thing is Bill, he is right.

I should have been slapped all the way home.

I was a real ass to her about the driving.

The big thing is we made it home without

any problems.

She did good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is Bill, he is right.
Dammit Joe, don't be teling BeemerDons he is right. His head will swell up so much he won't be able to get his head through the door on the plane and will miss the Alps trip.

UPDATE: all together, with the help of this forum, we raised a total of $735 for Joe and Cec! :yahoo: That should be enough to cover the cost of the rental truck, and most of the excess fuel costs incurred. Way to go fjrforum!!!! :fans:

I put the check in the mail yesterday, and we heard from Joe that they got the wing out of the truck by taking it to the dealer and got their help.

Hope the ankle is healing up ok, Joe!

Cec and I cannot believe the generosity of the forum.

Thanks all for this.

Ankle is doing OK. Can't wait till I can get rid of the cruches.

Thanks again Scott for the help.

Joe &Cec

Made it home today around noon.

Tie downs all worked out fine. Went to the Yamaha dealer to help get

it out of the truck. Went to the Dr. late today and had a boot cast put on.

Will see how I am doing in 4 weeks.

Thanks again all,

Joe

Didn't uhaul have trailers for bikes? I might get one to haul my fjr next month when I move hopefully.

Thanks again all,

Joe

Didn't uhaul have trailers for bikes? I might get one to haul my fjr next month when I move hopefully.
Yes, but if I remember, he had to rent at least a 10ft truck in order to pull the trailer. The bike fit in side the 10ft truck, so no point in paying the extra cost for the trailer. If you have your own truck, or whatever, the trailers are pretty cheap.

Thanks again all,

Joe

Yes, but if I remember, he had to rent at least a 10ft truck in order to pull the trailer. The bike fit in side the 10ft truck, so no point in paying the extra cost for the trailer. If you have your own truck, or whatever, the trailers are pretty cheap.
Exactly, we didn't have a tow vehicle...and even if we did, in this case (since it was a multi-day drive back home), an enclosed trailer might have been more preferred anyway.

Believe me, we had at least one engineer, a consultant, a cop and several others who I don't know their profession brainstorming on options to get them home! :assassin:

Thanks again all,

Joe

Exactly, we didn't have a tow vehicle...and even if we did, in this case (since it was a multi-day drive back home), an enclosed trailer might have been more preferred anyway.

Believe me, we had at least one engineer, a consultant, a cop who fucks armadillos to get his kicks and several others who I don't know their profession brainstorming on options to get them home! :assassin:
Scott, I went ahead and fixed your post for you; no need to thank me, you are welcome!

Thanks again all,

Joe

Believe me, we had at least one engineer, a consultant, a cop who fucks armadillos to get his kicks and several others who I don't know their profession brainstorming on options to get them home! :assassin:
Scott, I went ahead and fixed your post for you; no need to thank me, you are welcome!
You're an idiot! Patch was not there!

just think, if a schoolbus full of kids were to ridicule you on your way home, you might have collected hundreds of thousands of dollars...

just think, if a schoolbus full of kids were to ridicule you on your way home, you might have collected hundreds of thousands of dollars...
I am still so pissed off that the childish, bullying tool HotRodZilla pushed Tuscon Joe over and broke his ankle. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

I am still so pissed off that the childish, bullying tool HotRodZilla pushed Tuscon Joe over and broke his ankle. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
You know what? Joe totally had it coming. Acting all superior to us on his reverse equipped Gold Wing. What finally did it was when he said, "You FJR boys are losers. Especially that Beemerdons jack wagon. His BMW K1600 POS sucks donkey dong because he doesn't have reverse."

It was more than I could take, so in a fit of passion, I "helped" him over. You guys know how mouthy Joe is after a bottle of whisky and a bar fight...right?