• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Right mirror glass only Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderX

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hey looking for good glass for a right mirror on your any color mirror. The mirror will pop out of it's black plastic after baking in oven for 20 minutes and a putty knife. Any way, if somebody had a "broken" mirror laying around (with glass in tact) it would be very beneficial. Thanks!

I hit a crow with the left hand mirror and it popped the glass out. I ended out taking the bike to an automotive glass place and they cut a mirror to size and installed it for me for around $30. Just make sure they use convex rather than flat glass. Its been there for 2 years now.

im in the process of replacing my oem with fz1 mirrors - i ordered the gen 2 by mistake so im in exchange hell right now - but when they do arrive you can have the right and/or left mirror for shipping costs - but it will be a couple of weeks i think - let me know via pm if that is what you wnat to do