Rode Without Gear Today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beautiful spring day.
80º +.
Slight breeze.
Springtime in northern California is something to experience.

Changed the oil in the mighty Feej. Warmed it up to recheck the level.
Wearing just cotton shorts (commando), sneaks, t-shirt.
Figured I'd take a little "fresh oil" ride around the block in the ghetto where I live. No helmet.
Man oh Manischewitz, it felt GREAT! (Even unzipped my shorts to get the full effect of the warm breeze!)

So, anywayz. Gonna sell the FJR, buy a primered Harley bobber, and move to a state with no helmet laws.
...Maybe even get a Budweiser tattoo.
Gotta have more of this.
Who's with me??

punk.gif

You didn't even do it right. You NEED flip flops. Not even those good leather ones...pink foamies. Its the only way you'll ever fit in.

Sorry...you blew it. Missed your chance.
6a0133ec7df156970b0147e02b20bb970b-500wi.jpg

Brother Mick, you know I love you like my Irish Nephew that you are; but I have to side with Silverback on this one (plus trade the T-shirt for a Mexican wife beater, HotRodZilla AJ gave me that tank top ese!), you should have been wearing huaraches like your Papa Chuy does! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos, Suerte!

IMG_7145.jpg

Well I was gonna send you Odots number......

Till the Budweiser tattoo part. He'd just say you were gay and belittle you back onto an FJR.

Plus no self respecting biker wears paisley shorts with striped tee shirt Francine.

Well, I believe in and use ATGATT. I am guilty however of riding from my house down to my Marina, probably a 100 yard skimmer at best, I may hit 2nd gear and yes, in DonS attire (although not nearly as dapper as Don!)...

2012-07-08_12-33-56_125_zps860cf769.jpg

We don't need to know How you know that Don but if you're on top OM won't be able to hear the stereo.
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't even do it right. You NEED flip flops. Not even those good leather ones...pink foamies. Its the only way you'll ever fit in.
Sorry...you blew it. Missed your chance.
6a0133ec7df156970b0147e02b20bb970b-500wi.jpg

Brother Mick, you know I love you like my Irish Nephew that you are; but I have to side with Silverback on this one (plus trade the T-shirt for a Mexican wife beater, HotRodZilla AJ gave me that tank top ese!), you should have been wearing huaraches like your Papa Chuy does! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos, Suerte!

IMG_7145.jpg
Since when do huaraches have velcro?

Huaraches... Tevas... It's all the same to El Grande, Papa Chuy!

BTW - I'm callin' BS on Old Mickey riding without gear. Without his yeller Shoei nobody would be able to find him after he rides off the road!