Roger Hayden

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cterry66

Reaction score
Any one have insite into Roger's issues this year? The way Jamie is riding it doesn't seem like its the bike. Maybe he can't get use to the Pirellis or he just lost the spark

Duh talk about poor timing Roger is looking good this weekend and I forgot that all the bikes are running Dunlops this year like he has always ridden on. Attack Kawasaki did run Pirellis last year

Last edited by a moderator:
***SPOILER*** Race results contianed in the link below. You have been warned! ***SPOILER***

Your answer is here (<<caution, race spoiler). Actually, that doesn't answer your question, but it may render it a mute topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Malapropism hijack]

Had to stop hard, the other day, really slammed the breaks, but it was OK, the rode surface was good, it wasn't reigning or anything. Some cager ran threw a stop sign, but he nose I'm good, cents I gave him the finger as eye road aweigh.

Than their was that other time I did crash, should of capped my ayes off the gravel and on my desired corse. (OK, that was a stretch into archaic words, but I looked it up and its :) good.)

[/Malapropism hijack]

Latest posts