Room Share

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstaff

tstaff
Reaction score
Anyone looking to split a room on Saturday night only?

Looks like I can sneak out for a bite to eat & a few (too many) drinks with friends on Saturday night. :drinks:

I'll find a nice twisty way to Lewisburg on Saturday & arrive in time for the dinner, then pack up & find another twisty way home on Sunday; you may not even know that I'm there. :yahoo:

Tom

Now yer talkin'! You just bring yer sorry butt on down here and we will find a place to put you up. Ride safe.

Bring a blanket, we'll have some floor space.
Thanks for the offer; it wouldn’t be the first floor I’ve slept on.

I actually was able to book a single non smoking room at the Brier Inn, so I’m all set.

See you in Lewisburg on Saturday. :yahoo:

Coolness Tom! See ya' Saturday.

Also, for the folks that might run into "no more rooms"... I think that you can rent a cot for a mere $5.00 from the front desk & crash in the room of a kind person.

I told him he could sleep with you? :lol:

JW
I really do appreciate the offer, however I’ve been around here long enough to know both of your reputations & I just wasn’t going to be very comfortable in a room with the two of you & lights off, nothing personal. :lol:

JW
I really do appreciate the offer, however I’ve been around here long enough to know both of your reputations & I just wasn’t going to be very comfortable in a room with the two of you & lights off, nothing personal. :lol:
Dammit. I hate when people know me. :blink:

JW
"Then Adam knew his wife Eve..."

JW
"Then Adam knew his wife Eve..."

Yeah, that's why I hate it.