Route Planning & Goat Path Avoidance - Google and Bing Maps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the bestest dog the one in the driveway ? ;)
Depends if you are making a distinction between favorite or best behaved. I think Fred prefers his special needs ADHD doggie. It's just everyone else that gets a crotch sniff that leaves bruises, has their personal possessions stolen and has their work gloves carried off that may have a different opinion :lol:
I ended up with a toy IN my luggage vs losing something out of it :p
I loves Charlie (AND Pete ) :rolleyes:

Isn't the bestest dog the one in the driveway ?
wink.png
Depends if you are making a distinction between favorite or best behaved. I think Fred prefers his special needs ADHD doggie. It's just everyone else that gets a crotch sniff that leaves bruises, has their personal possessions stolen and has their work gloves carried off that may have a different opinion
laugh.png
Sorry to contribute further to this hijack, but...

Yes, the bestest is the black one. That's my Petey boy. The white one is Charlie, and he's definitely ADHD. That's Josie's dog, not mine.
wink.png

As for avoiding goat paths, dirt roads, or evil doggies, Google Maps street view is the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the bestest dog the one in the driveway ? ;)
Depends if you are making a distinction between favorite or best behaved. I think Fred prefers his special needs ADHD doggie. It's just everyone else that gets a crotch sniff that leaves bruises, has their personal possessions stolen and has their work gloves carried off that may have a different opinion :lol:
Sorry to contribute further to this hijack, but...

Yes, the bestest is the black one. That's my Petey boy. The white one is Charlie, and he's definitely ADHD. That's Josie's dog, not mine. ;)

As for avoiding goat paths, dirt roads, or evil doggies, Google Maps street view is the way to go.
Oopsie on the hijack ;)

I tried that Bing thing on my address. Great shot! I'll send it to Gina and Paul for their upcoming visit :D