Say a prayer tonight for Howie...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RadioHowie

I Miss Beemerdons!
Reaction score
The wife is going under the surgeon's knife tomorrow....seriously.

She's going in for a cranialanalectomy. I doubt the success of the operation.

I suspect she'll come out with her head STILL stuck up her ass!

Really don't know how to respond to this one since you used the word "seriously". So, I'll pray yer wife comes out of it okay.

I'm praying for a big bag of Florida Mota that Howie grows down in the Everglades, plus Eva Mendes personal cell phone number ese! JSNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Howie,...uh...I'm not really sure how to respond. After wiping the drink off my iPad, that I sprayed all over it from reading your post, I can only hope that the operation will successfully pull her head out, and that your operation will be able to pull her foot out of yours. :)

Okay, she really IS going in for surgery. Some of that "outpatient" stuff. But the old hag won't tell me what for!!!

Says "it's like a hernia....." and ".....very uncomfortable when I have to poop."

So I figure, either she's got a hemorhoid problem she doesn't want to talk about, or it's because her head's stuck permanently up her ass.

And never reads anything here.

Came here once, about 5 years ago and created a "What Do I Do If Howie Gets Hit By A Bus" post, and never came back. 'salright with me!! :D

Sounds like code words to me.She's planning on getting rid of a pain in the ass tomorrow...

Run!!!

smile.png

RUN FAR!!!

lol.gif
haha.gif
lol2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of a story.

A little boy was looking upwards and tugging on the hem of a woman's skirt. He asks "Gee Lady, What holds your guts in?"

Best of luck to the missus ;)

I have soooo many thoughts running through my head right now, Howie. But, if I share them here, they can be used in a court of law against you. I'll keep quiet on this one! Good Luck... :))

This is not the first time that Howie has left me without an adequate response and I am sure it won't be the last.

How about photos?

Not of your missus but of you after you get sprung for this post.

Best regards to you both.

Surly

I have an idea about what it is (but it's NOMB!) .....
blink.png

Lucky her. She has her own personal Nurse Ratched at home
wink.png

Latest posts