SE Ohio / W Virginia Ramble (ROOM SHARE)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are WAYYYY to cheap to blow any of your hard earned dolla's on that crap! And besides, those WV girls are just plain nass-tee~!

JS'

VIP Club Mineral Wells, WV

imogen2-stripogram3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are WAYYYY to cheap to blow any of your hard earned dolla's on that crap! And besides, those WV girls are just plain nass-tee~!
JS'

[img=[URL="https://www.xanadu-agency.co.uk/assets/images/imogen2-stripogram3.JPG%5D"]https://www.xanadu-agency.co.uk/assets/images/imogen2-stripogram3.JPG][/URL]
Just bring a brown paper bag......

JS'

imogen2-stripogram3.JPG

considering how "nass-tee~!" some of us old FJR f*cks are, it probably costs extra...I mean the ones that can still get it up of course.

Duane,You found a roomie yet? I could use someone travelin' up with me that knows how to use a 1911. Those northerners are mean!
No roomie, but I just booked my room ( in Mineral Wells I sure hope-it sounded more like Someplacewithanameendinginstan to me). Solo. Maybe I'll get some sleep at this meet. No fox outside the tent, supersnorer in the bed next to me, mining equipment running off in the distance, or hillbilly family reunion with the adults in the camper and kids in the tents two sites over
smile.png
You do know the hotel is right across the street from a "gentleman's" club. Right?
Yea, but those things usually close down by 9:30pm or so, don't they?

Do you meet Wheaties criteria?

I'm looking for a room splitter...
No snorers,
No drunks,
No Irish,
2 Queen-no smoking room. Thursday night arrival, checkout Sunday.

Oh yeah, no pricks from IL or IN either.
biggrin.png

I've pretty much ruled out everybody haven't I?
biggrin.png
PM on the way.