SE Ohio / W Virginia Ramble (ROOM SHARE)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, let's try refreshing this thread. Yes...... I was looking for a roommate.... And then I booked a single queen room. But!!... If there is another female, I would be willing to reconsider... If a double bed room is still available. It sure would be more financially amazing if it would be possible to split the cost of a room.
Interested! PM coming your way...

Alright, let's try refreshing this thread. Yes...... I was looking for a roommate.... And then I booked a single queen room. But!!... If there is another female, I would be willing to reconsider... If a double bed room is still available. It sure would be more financially amazing if it would be possible to split the cost of a room.
I think you meant to say "a room with two beds" verses a "double bed room"...but hey, what do I know?
Yeah yeah yeah. That's what I meant. Thank you for correcting me. :D

That reminds me. I need to put in for Friday off. Rode to work today. Got in a short one yesterday. Man it feels great to ride. Rode over to Powerman's house yesterday. Trying to talk him into going. I think he needs some 2 wheel therapy too.

Looking to share with someone who already has a room. Unlike Don Stanley my farts don't smell like fish tacos.I have never woke myself from snoring so I have no idea whether I snore or not.

If I can split on a room than I can make it since there are no dirty bike events scheduled on that weekend.
Still waiting to hear back from Ed to see if he's coming down or not. If not, your in. I'll send him off an email.

Room booked Fri-Mon.

I'm finally getting the bike back from the shop today.I really wanted to get it back Saturday so I could check out some roads today,oh well,maybe next weekend.We're supposed to get a lot of rain this week,so hopefully it will wash all the winter junk off the roads.

I went down 555 on the KLR yesterday to make sure nobody was dumping any mattresses,tires or bodies on a little piece of ground I have off of 78...unless ODOT does a lot of patching I won't be taking the FJR on 555 between Deavertown(669) and Portersville(37) any time soon.It's as bad as I've ever seen it.There's also a new gravel pit in that area...which might be a big part of the problem.

I'm finally getting the bike back from the shop today.I really wanted to get it back Saturday so I could check out some roads today,oh well,maybe next weekend.We're supposed to get a lot of rain this week,so hopefully it will wash all the winter junk off the roads.
I went down 555 on the KLR yesterday to make sure nobody was dumping any mattresses,tires or bodies on a little piece of ground I have off of 78...unless ODOT does a lot of patching I won't be taking the FJR on 555 between Deavertown(669) and Portersville(37) any time soon.It's as bad as I've ever seen it.There's also a new gravel pit in that area...which might be a big part of the problem.
Good info. Thanks!

Looks like my SO will not be making this. I currently have a room with one bed but if someone needs to share I will switch to a 2-bed room. PM me.

Got a roommate now

Last edited by a moderator:
da 'fitter has graced our presence!!!!! ....or as he has put it under his registration comments "With me now attending this gathering is now properly lowered to KJ level"

Yuuup! We're now sport'n 'ghetto' for sure, well, especially with the two of us numbnutz' in attendance anyways. Awesome to have you and all the others normals on board :)

SE Ohio RAMBLE

Looks like my SO will not be making this. I currently have a room with one bed but if someone needs to share I will switch to a 2-bed room. PM me.
Assuming this has been snapped up by now but pm sent anyway

I can certify that Duane/1911 is a cool dude. However, with a handle like 1911...you know he is REALLY, REALLY old.
biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can certify that Duane/1911 is a cool dude. However, with a handle like 1911...you know he is REALLY, REALLY old.
biggrin.png
I guess Petey won't be getting the "Senior we all look up to" Award! ...oh well, he still will prob land "the farthest traveled" trophy. :)

Duane,You found a roomie yet? I could use someone travelin' up with me that knows how to use a 1911. Those northerners are mean!
No roomie, but I just booked my room ( in Mineral Wells I sure hope-it sounded more like Someplacewithanameendinginstan to me). Solo. Maybe I'll get some sleep at this meet. No fox outside the tent, supersnorer in the bed next to me, mining equipment running off in the distance, or hillbilly family reunion with the adults in the camper and kids in the tents two sites over
smile.png

Duane,You found a roomie yet? I could use someone travelin' up with me that knows how to use a 1911. Those northerners are mean!
No roomie, but I just booked my room ( in Mineral Wells I sure hope-it sounded more like Someplacewithanameendinginstan to me). Solo. Maybe I'll get some sleep at this meet. No fox outside the tent, supersnorer in the bed next to me, mining equipment running off in the distance, or hillbilly family reunion with the adults in the camper and kids in the tents two sites over
smile.png
Duane, it'll be good to see ya again...

smile.png
You do know the hotel is right across the street from a "gentleman's" club. Right?