Seattle International Motorcycle Show November 21-23, 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could be there... I miss the PNW crew!!
wub.png
So what's stopping you...it's just a short plane ride away.
I'll be taking a different semi-short plane ride to Texas to visit friends... B)

I am a definite maybe for this Marcus - one or maybe two!
Dave
Now I am a definite and I will be bringing two buds with me - one rides a new Guzzi 14, and the other is on a new Indian Chieftain. (I ride an 8 year old FJR - and I wouldn't trade either of them!)

See you in a couple of weeks.

My Seattle buds made me aware of a discount code if anyone wants to buy their m/c show ticket on line.

Try: DLR2015 and print out your own ticket in advance!

(Inquiring minds need to know: will there be pie at breakfast for my aged buddy Dave?
grin.gif
)

My Seattle buds made me aware of a discount code if anyone wants to buy their m/c show ticket on line.
Try: DLR2015 and print out your own ticket in advance!

(Inquiring minds need to know: will there be pie at breakfast for my aged buddy Dave?
grin.gif
)
Not sure about pie, but I could bet on a bloody mary to wet his whistle.

The reason Tyler misses us is that we treat her like the royalty she is. One of the wonder duo.
rolleyes.gif
Maybe part of it... the other part is you're all just really wonderful peeps...
wink.png

BTW, I'm seeing the other half of the wonder duo this weekend... notify the authorities!
biggrin.png
moi? but.....I am so sweet and innocent? *blink, blink*

The reason Tyler misses us is that we treat her like the royalty she is. One of the wonder duo.
rolleyes.gif
Maybe part of it... the other part is you're all just really wonderful peeps...
wink.png

BTW, I'm seeing the other half of the wonder duo this weekend... notify the authorities!
biggrin.png
moi? but.....I am so sweet and innocent? *blink, blink*
I hope you both get pinched on the bum.

Sorry to report that I will miss seeing you all for breakfast and the show. Responsibilities take precedent over fun and I wasn't able to get all them completed in time. Have fun take good pics.

Sorry to report that I will miss seeing you all for breakfast and the show. Responsibilities take precedent over fun and I wasn't able to get all them completed in time. Have fun take good pics.
Bring the whole clan along Brian...everyone has to eat sometime!

--G

I'm in the same boat. :(

I'll blame the 2 weeks I just spent in Fiji for my huge backlog of responsibilities. Did I mention that it was 85 degrees plus every day while I was there? ;)

If it's not too late, please add 1 more to the count. I was going to pass this year, but just realized it's time to renew my Motorcyclist Consumer News and they always heavily discount at the show.

That and I miss all your smiling faces, of course.
smile.png

George, the plan was to bring everyone. However, the nasty cold going around caught me. Thus, I wasn't able to get the eastside house ready to rent. Hoping to finish that up this weekend so we can rent it by end of year. Will hopefully see you all at the spring tech day or sooner.